• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

ComMon

Jan 5, 2020
I've been browsing the megathreads for a while and i decided sn is the best option, but the threads where pretty vague on where to find antemetics. So whats the best method to get them? If it helps i currently live in the us.

Thank you a lot

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Hopefully someone can PM u about it.

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
PM me when you're able, I can show you how

Reactions: ComMon
J

Justrying

Feb 19, 2020
Just commented on another post: I wanted to get Metoclopramide by calling the doctors and telling them my symptoms, instead I got prescribed with Zofran instead. Not too sure what to do now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
If you are from us i think you guys can buy them from online?

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Just commented on another post: I wanted to get Metoclopramide by calling the doctors and telling them my symptoms, instead I got prescribed with Zofran instead. Not too sure what to do now.

That sounds annoying as hell. Maybe there is a way to get it prescribed from a different doctor?