• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here but I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with the customs. As I delved into this problem today I learned that apparently the customs require an explanation for every delivery from outside the EU. The required explanation includes a "confirmation of order" which states the price and shipping fees of the product. Well my confirmation of order states that the product is SN so how do I get around this?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The vendor has to provide the shipping information, not you. This is also for customs to check whether there is import VAT to be paid or not.

Why do you order SN from outside the EU at all?

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
The vendor has to provide the shipping information, not you. This is also for customs to check whether there is import VAT to be paid or not.

Why do you order SN from outside the EU at all?
I got an email from my country's postal service company telling me that I need to declare my parcel. This is from the customs website: "A consignment transported by (the Company) must be declared within 20 days of the arrival of the consignment in (my Country). If you don't declare the consignment within the given time limit, it will be returned to the sender". They also say that a confirmation of order which states the price and shipping fees is required as part of the declaration.

I ordered from Ukraine because I couldn't find a source from the EU. I didn't think it would cause problems at the customs because the vendor stated that it wouldn't be labelled as SN. Stupid me I guess

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Idk. Maybe it's subject to import VAT and to prove that you are the one who ordered it you have to show your order confirmation. Depending on how SN is regulated in your country you will c what happens. I don't think you have another option. Either go there or don't.

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
Idk. Maybe it's subject to import VAT and to prove that you are the one who ordered it you have to show your order confirmation. Depending on how SN is regulated in your country you will c what happens. I don't think you have another option. Either go there or don't.
I've been searching information about the regulation of SN in my country and I haven't find anything to suggest that it wouldn't make it through the customs as SN. That's why I also thought that if my only option is reveal that it's SN then I guess I could do it. But now the problem is that it's not labelled as SN (I don't know what it's labelled as), so I'm a bit worried how the customs would like this contradiction. I guess I should have just asked them to label it for what it is but kind of late now

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
I'm also wondering now that if it gets exposed that the source has intentionally mislabeled the product, would that cause trouble for them? I don't really know how these things work...

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
idk usually nobody would suspect a buyer for mislabeling sth this isn't your duty. tbh idk what will happen as you say there're no restrictions for SN in your country then they can't do anything imo. even it was mislabeled by the seller. U asked them to do it but I'm sure oyu don't know whether they've really done it?

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
idk usually nobody would suspect a buyer for mislabeling sth this isn't your duty. tbh idk what will happen as you say there're no restrictions for SN in your country then they can't do anything imo. even it was mislabeled by the seller. U asked them to do it but I'm sure oyu don't know whether they've really done it?
I didn't ask them to mislabel it, it is stated in their website that as default "the parcel is not marked as as a chemical element chemical ingredients". I mean maybe I don't understand this statement but basically it means it's labelled as something else than SN, no? Anyways I contacted the seller about the situation and I'm waiting for their response

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I think that's the best you can do for now. Maybe they don't mislable the bottle inside they just don't say on the parcel itself that it's a chemical. I'm sorry I can't help you any further here.

• Love
Reactions: Golden
M

mmmmn

Jan 12, 2024
I didn't ask them to mislabel it, it is stated in their website that as default "the parcel is not marked as as a chemical element chemical ingredients". I mean maybe I don't understand this statement but basically it means it's labelled as something else than SN, no? Anyways I contacted the seller about the situation and I'm waiting for their response
Hey, how did it go? I am planning to oder sn outside of EU and a nervous about the costums

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
Hey, how did it go? I am planning to oder sn outside of EU and a nervous about the costums
I had to declare the parcel online and I just wrote that it contains sodium nitrite. It got through, no questions asked. I'm pretty sure that importing SN is illegal in my country so I'm wondering if anyone even read what I wrote lol