• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I'm currently at my parents house. I became so distraught when I found out that gun laws in Oregon became stricter and you need a permit to purchase which means I would need an application etc. I knew I wouldn't be able to do it.
I'm out of state and I found my dads .45 gun. Idk what the model is.
I took a brief firearm class last month so I have a very basic idea on how to use it.
I plan on going outside in a ditch with a lot of grass and shrubs near road that leads to my house and doing it. I thought about calling 911 and reporting that I found a body but I think they will be at my place in like 10 min.
So question, should I call 911 or should I let some one, god forbid my parents, find my body in the ditch? Should I go to the beach? I can do that….
Also, with a .45, the recoil will be strong. I recoiled so much just using a 9mm at the gun range practicing. I planned on aiming behind my ear. Is that still reliable? Any other ideas of locations to go to are helpful. Plans on how to get my body found by professionals vs neighbors or parents. Please help