L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
I live in Florida in the United States does anyone know where I can get anti omitting pills over the counter that would work for the SN method

null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Isn't Dramamine supposed to do the thing? I literally sell it at the convenience store I work at no more than 15 feet away from where I'm standing

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Isn't Dramamine supposed to do the thing? I literally sell it at the convenience store I work at no more than 15 feet away from where I'm standing
Unfortunately, it is not recommended. A stronger AE is needed that works through a different pathway. PHH does say that in the worst case scenario you can take Dramamine but I personally wouldn't risk it, and this other book I read about cbt-ing also strongly advises against taking something like Dramamine.

L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
Unfortunately, it is not recommended. A stronger AE is needed that works through a different pathway. PHH does say that in the worst case scenario you can take Dramamine but I personally wouldn't risk it, and this other book I read about cbt-ing also strongly advises against taking something like Dramamine.
What does it recommend taking that is over the counter

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
What does it recommend taking that is over the counter
Nothing, unfortunately. All the recommended AEs are prescription only if you're in the US. Try an online pharmacy, some apparently have had success there. Just need to make up some kind of an excuse as to why you need the pills.