• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
My note is almost finished.
In the first part, I wrote all the possible questions and answers that my family could ask themselves (why did they do it, why did they leave me, why didn't I seek help, etc).

In the second part, I thought I would write a small reflection on the stigmas in mental health, that is, that people with schizophrenia are not violent, people with depression are not weak, or that eating disorders are not conspicuous. My purpose is to leave a reflection about this to cause less impact on the duel and that they can better understand what mental health means.

In the last part I wrote my wishes together with a small poem by a writer that I really like. It is a poem that she describes to me.

What do you think? I know that a note is very personal but I know that it is good to have a guide to write it well. After all, it's the last my family will know about me,

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you have put a lot of effort into your note. I wish you relief from suffering.

Reactions: theboy