• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dynamitedot

Feb 4, 2023
i need to kill myself before june. my lease runs out then and the current plan is to move in with family. it will be harder to kill myself then.

i just don't know how i'm going to figure out a method that is affordable, accessible, and relatively peaceful/non-violent before then. i don't have access to firearms, i can't afford black market options. i need to die, i don't want to live in a world, in a country, this horrible and cruel. i have only a few months. i can see there are lots of resources here, but i'm feeling tired and worn out and having trouble sifting through it all and parsing it all out. please help.

D

dynamitedot

Feb 4, 2023
can you please elaborate?? my understanding is that this is a method i would have to access through black market options, which i can't afford. please let me know if i'm missing something here.

tchaik18401893

tchaik18401893

tchaikovsky
Dec 31, 2022
can you please elaborate?? my understanding is that this is a method i would have to access through black market options, which i can't afford. please let me know if i'm missing something here.
No, there are websites you can search on google that sell it to you for cheap. I got mine from a reliable source for 25 dollars. Dm me for sources

D

dynamitedot

Feb 4, 2023
No, there are websites you can search on google that sell it to you for cheap. I got mine from a reliable source for 25 dollars. Dm me for sources
i see that pming requires i post a certain number of times and be more active, i will try to do this when i have the time and energy. thank you for the offer of support. in the meantime, if anyone can offer hints or advice without direct sourcing, i would still appreciate this.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I bought my SN on Amazon. I don't know if they've made it harder to get now but for me I just searched for it on the regular web and found it on Amazon for cheap.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
i see that pming requires i post a certain number of times and be more active, i will try to do this when i have the time and energy. thank you for the offer of support. in the meantime, if anyone can offer hints or advice without direct sourcing, i would still appreciate this.
Get your post count up in the game section, you could do it in under 10 minutes and it's easy

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Have you thought about partial hanging?