• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Exiled spirit

Dec 25, 2019
I will ctb by SN soon. I'm living in a small apartment with my parents. I will ctb inside my room while some of my family members will be in the apartment, probably in the next room. So, I want to ask:

Is dying by SN noisy? Would I make sounds that my family members may hear and they then enter the room and "save" me? And how long does it take for death to occur after drinking SN?

Please don't suggest that I take SN somewhere else because that option isn't available for me (and I don't want to mention the reason).

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I will ctb by SN soon. I'm living in a small apartment with my parents. I will ctb inside my room while some of my family members will be in the apartment, probably in the next room. So, I want to ask:

Is dying by SN noisy? Would I make sounds that my family members may hear and they then enter the room and "save" me? And how long does it take for death to occur after drinking SN?

Please don't suggest that I take SN somewhere else because that option isn't available for me (and I don't want to mention the reason).
Well I was going to suggest you doing it at an isolated park or place where no one can save you … well I don't think anyone can be 100 percent sure since evebody will react differently after taking SN…

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Little_Suzy and Exiled spirit
Upvote 0
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I am not an expert, but you will emit at least some respiration noises, and you will be saved.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Exiled spirit
Upvote 0