• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4giveme

4giveme

May 23, 2020
i tried to do partial hanging but was unable to knock myself out! i couldnt even find a pulse in my neck so i am unable to find where exactly the rope should be placed. ive researched but am finding it difficult! does anyone have any good info or tips into what i should do to make it successful?

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I did it with trial and error method. I kept adjusting rope and reaplying the pressure untill i found the spot. I still cant get it with hands, only with rope. It could be above your adams apple or bellow as well. Gotta keep searching but its there.

Position could matter too, dropping down dont work for me, but leaning in front gently does

• Love
Reactions: ERASED and 4giveme
4giveme

4giveme

May 23, 2020
its really annoying me. im gonna try again tonight! im from new zealand so current time is 8:57pm on saturday. i tried last night and was just feeling a lot off pressure in my head for like 20 secs! if i can still manage to breath does that mean im not pushing down hard enough? because i was like choking and bearly breathing so maybe i wasnt pushing hard enough?

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
its really annoying me. im gonna try again tonight! im from new zealand so current time is 8:57pm on saturday. i tried last night and was just feeling a lot off pressure in my head for like 20 secs! if i can still manage to breath does that mean im not pushing down hard enough? because i was like choking and bearly breathing so maybe i wasnt pushing hard enough?

If you're feeling pressure you're not doing it right. And no, partial hanging doesn't make you stop breathing.

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I have spent too much time trying partial and NN, I do not want to be negative with you but you are going to have to keep practicing. I still can't find the point. I tried with a sheet and a scarf, the belt no longer because if it fails, there is a very large mark on the neck and that is a problem, be careful with the marks that you may have left, I often have some left and I have to hide them