• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FlowersOfDoubt

Apr 4, 2020
I've read several threads on here about the Nitrogen method with the exit bag, and already found where to get everything. I just have a few questions:

-I wanted to make sure I was getting the right regulator (See attached picture).

-I created a will, what else do I need to prepare for my passing?

-Does life insurance cover this kind of thing? How do I find out without alerting anyone?

-Anything I can do to ensure the person who finds me isn't exposed to the Nitrogen? Or is this not an issue with the exit bag method?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200404-215552(1).png
    Screenshot_20200404-215552(1).png
    383 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I would worry about the tecnical things, if you fail you can end up with brain damage.

I read somewhere that you have to had paid life insurance for two years if you want to beloved ones to be paid, but I suppose that depends on the country.

I don't think that the person who finds you is exposed, but I don't know. I'm sure in the PPH is said sometghing about that.

Reactions: FlowersOfDoubt
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I've read several threads on here about the Nitrogen method with the exit bag, and already found where to get everything. I just have a few questions:

-I wanted to make sure I was getting the right regulator (See attached picture).

-I created a will, what else do I need to prepare for my passing?

-Does life insurance cover this kind of thing? How do I find out without alerting anyone?

-Anything I can do to ensure the person who finds me isn't exposed to the Nitrogen? Or is this not an issue with the exit bag method?

Thanks in advance.

On this forum, N refers to nembutal, so your post title may not draw people who are knowledgeable about your method.

There is a megathread in the Resource Compilation regarding the method. I would suggest reading it, and posting there regarding the regulator if it's not already addressed there. Hopefully that thread also addresses how others may be physically impacted or not.

I also suggest using the advanced site search with the username fightingsioux, he was very knowledgeable about this method.

If you already have life insurance, read your policy. If you do not yet have it, most policies require at least two years before a payout for suicide is allowed.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
F

FlowersOfDoubt

Apr 4, 2020
On this forum, N refers to nembutal, so your post title may not draw people who are knowledgeable about your method.

There is a megathread in the Resource Compilation regarding the method. I would suggest reading it, and posting there regarding the regulator if it's not already addressed there. Hopefully that thread also addresses how others may be physically impacted or not.

I also suggest using the advanced site search with the username fightingsioux, he was very knowledgeable about this method.

If you already have life insurance, read your policy. If you do not yet have it, most policies require at least two years before a payout for suicide is allowed.
Thank you for explaining, this has been more confusing than I would like to admit. Thank you!

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed