• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I started cutting myself long ago, but my cutters end up rusting too fast, now I got a new one. Any advice on how to stop it? Also, where do u recommend cutting?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Elastic band flicking

Reactions: suicidalcat
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
What kind cutters do you use? As far as i know anything made of stainless steel should last a while, or you could try box-cutters if they're affordable to you, since they're made to be discarded in the short term. In regard to where to cut, I think that's highly dependend on the person. Everyone has different sensitivities. Some prefer cutting in 'safer' areas like the back of the fore arm, where there's less arteries and nerves (also less messy). Though, since you've been doing it for a while, you might not feel much there.

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I started cutting myself long ago, but my cutters end up rusting too fast, now I got a new one. Any advice on how to stop it? Also, where do u recommend cutting?
I got my blades all taken away from me, I use pencil sharpener blades now. I personally do it in my wrists, or arms.

skaro

skaro

idk anymore
Oct 25, 2023
I got my blades all taken away from me, I use pencil sharpener blades now. I personally do it in my wrists, or arms.
I heard doing it on your wrists can cause permanent nerve damage.

• Informative
Reactions: Abditory and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
this.

i had to stop checking my little brothers milk bottles on my left wrist because i noticed it wasnt as accurate as it use to be. i could barely feel it. so i started checking with my right wrist because i wasnt cutting there (at the time).

although i dont see why it wouldnt cause nerve damage basically anywhere. they kind of cover your body

Abditory

Abditory

The feeling that you won’t be here much longer
Jan 16, 2024
The exact reason I had to stop. Now, I have pain in that wrist so often, and it's not fun or worth it :-(

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I try doing it in my legs, because its harder to see, and i can control better where i want it.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Hence my tattoos
Try elastic bands. They pinch when you flick them but work. Stopped me from cutting.

• Informative
Reactions: Yuki_03