• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
Turns out I had impure sodium NITRATE coming not nitrite. If I live to see tomorrow please can someone in the UK help.me.get some SN. I can't find any on ebay or Amazon and I'm looking all over the place but it's all impure or nitrate I need nitrite. Any help is welcome. I want a backup if I don't succeed
Please someone help. I'm desperate. If not SN what else can help me ctb with as little pain as possible

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wannago, Dortydoo, Nitup and 2 others
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
I have omeprazole citalopram progynova naproxen pregabalin promethazine cocodamol. Is there a cocktail I can mix that would work? Please

P

pompey1999

Jul 11, 2020
Hey, I need help getting SN too please, so any help would be useful for me too! :)

galaxyencrypted

galaxyencrypted

max.
Dec 18, 2018
also on this! has anyone who has tried SN reported a foul taste, thus making it harder to ingest? any tips on if so?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Don't think SN has a foul taste / smell ... Just salty taste ... makes it diff to keep inside

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
also on this! has anyone who has tried SN reported a foul taste, thus making it harder to ingest? any tips on if so?
SN is very salty, you just gotta drink it fast

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and NegativeSymptoms
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
Turns out I had impure sodium NITRATE coming not nitrite. If I live to see tomorrow please can someone in the UK help.me.get some SN. I can't find any on ebay or Amazon and I'm looking all over the place but it's all impure or nitrate I need nitrite. Any help is welcome. I want a backup if I don't succeed
Please someone help. I'm desperate. If not SN what else can help me ctb with as little pain as possible
May you pm me where did you get your false SN from ?
I'm worried that I buy Nitrate and not Nitrite too.

wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
super annoying how difficult it is to find at the moment. Just scanning the forums in case anyone's managed it. Tempted to just order from Poland - if that's possible still.

Reactions: secgirl
S

secgirl

Dec 8, 2020
super annoying how difficult it is to find at the moment. Just scanning the forums in case anyone's managed it. Tempted to just order from Poland - if that's possible still.
Where abouts do you live! X

Reactions: wannago
D

Darkpheonix

Nov 1, 2020
I'm the same it seems impossible to get in the uk!
Did you manage to find? It's the last thing I need. I've even tried buying for making a meat curing mix but cant buy unless I can prove I am for business purposes - so stuck!!!!

Reactions: wannago