• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I have 55mg diazepam
Alcohol
50mg lamotragine 3 stacks
Diphenhydramine ( I don't know exact number
4mg 4 lorazepam
I take this all will I die? I need to die this week because it's my birthday on Thursday
Or should I just take all my diazepam to sedate me then do full suspension hanging? I need any advice right now please

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bad luck and orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I have 55mg diazepam
Alcohol
4mg 4 lorazepam
I take this all will I die? I need to die this week because it's my birthday on Thursday
Or should I just take all my diazepam to sedate me then do full suspension hanging? I need any advice right now please
If you're ready to suffer later when you wake up in the intensive care unit at the hospital. But if you're not ready, just clench your fists and go through your birthday. Then find a safe method.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sensei and Octavina
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
If you're ready to suffer later when you wake up in the intensive care unit at the hospital. But if you're not ready, just clench your fists and go through your birthday. Then find a safe method.
So are you saying this method won't work at all?

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
So are you saying this method won't work at all?

Any method works. Depends on your body and health. But I would advise you more reliable methods. Although I cannot advise you anything. I just would not take the drugs that you wrote above.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I have 55mg diazepam
Alcohol
4mg 4 lorazepam
You no longer have SN? I missed you.

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Any method works. Depends on your body and health. But I would advise you more reliable methods. Although I cannot advise you anything. I just would not take the drugs that you wrote above.
How do you mean 'any method works'?

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Yes it was confiscated by the police, I can't stop crying, I need to ctb ASAP.
Your pain is mine too. I wish I could give you some of my SN.

Reactions: Isisnefert