• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
Someone's gotta help me. Please. I can't take it dude. I'm forgetting everything. I keep losing everyone. Help me. Dear God help me. I'm joining the military so I can have access to a gun. I don't want to die. Just help me. Please dude.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BackToLobby, Catch-22, idontfeellikeimreal and 3 others
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
If you are in crisis, you should call 911…

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
I'm so sorry! What's it exactly you're feeling?
I fucked up today. Almost lost my best friend. I'm losing everyone. I wanted to crash my car with my mom in it. I feel so disgusted. I have no one

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
I fucked up today. Almost lost my best friend. I'm losing everyone. I wanted to crash my car with my mom in it. I feel so disgusted. I have no one
To me sounds like you're having a panick attack or breakdown. Please seek help from your nearest ER they will give something to calm you down..

A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
To me sounds like you're having a panick attack or breakdown. Please seek help from your nearest ER they will give something to calm you down..
I can't do it. I just can't. I don'twana be institutionalized. I need to be alone. I'm losing my friend. She means so much to me. It's all falling apart. I can't do it.

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
I can't do it. I just can't. I don'twana be institutionalized. I need to be alone. I'm losing my friend. She means so much to me. It's all falling apart. I can't do it.
Ok please take care of yourself!

F

freedom

Jun 25, 2024
Someone's gotta help me. Please. I can't take it dude. I'm forgetting everything. I keep losing everyone. Help me. Dear God help me. I'm joining the military so I can have access to a gun. I don't want to die. Just help me. Please dude.
You will not be able to join the military if you admit to feeling or attempting suicide. Just breathe. Have you tried talking to your friend? I would recommend drugs and sex to cheer you up but that's just me.

A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
You will not be able to join the military if you admit to feeling or attempting suicide. Just breathe. Have you tried talking to your friend? I would recommend drugs and sex to cheer you up but that's just me.
Thanks. I am feeling better now. Thank you your concern and reaching out.