tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
After reading for about 2 days I really did not find that many things accessible. I found someone selling SN but really suspicious on how easy it was will not order unless I am sure.

Anyway so far I got 2 methods on me. I got a place which is 5 story high and another place is 7 story high don't know if these places are enough or not but thats what I got. Just got rat poison too I know it's not that good but it works so i am probably just gonna take every method I have on me and use it in the same time to ensure no chance of survival.

Got 2 kinds of sedatives that I am gonna overdose like crazy. One is so weak its a cold medicine but it can kill if I took the whole thing. Another I got is Benadryl its not strong but at least I can get it without needing a doctor suggestion. Other things are required to prove I went to a doctor to get a certain drug so its a bit too risky to order anything else

Researching

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Honestly, I think rat poison really depend on the country because many places are regulating now. I think jumping from up high is a for sure method, but I personally want a peaceful death.

Benadryl and other antihistamine depends on the person's health, but most likely hard to overdose. I have hundreds of gen 1 antihistamine due to my allergy and according to my research it's not enough for me to ctb.

I am still searching for pure inert gas or SN to make my ride peaceful.
Let me know if you found other methods!

• Hugs
Reactions: tomthemouse1
tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Honestly, I think rat poison really depend on the country because many places are regulating now. I think jumping from up high is a for sure method, but I personally want a peaceful death.

Benadryl and other antihistamine depends on the person's health, but most likely hard to overdose. I have hundreds of gen 1 antihistamine due to my allergy and according to my research it's not enough for me to ctb.

I am still searching for pure inert gas or SN to make my ride peaceful.
Let me know if you found other methods!
I am researching the carbon monoxide method I heard it is very effective but yet to find a good way to do it. But nonetheless it's very hard to find methods even if it is not painless.

But rat poison is just too fitting for me lol

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I can't tell you what to do. But I can write what you should not do.

Rat poison is a very stupid idea.
Do not do this.

Overdosing on sedatives is also not a good idea.
I don't know exactly what it's like with sedatives, but I guess the effect is similar to, for example, ibuprofen.
Of course, the effect is very bad.
Damage to internal organs is more likely than death.
I advise you not to do this as it will make your situation worse.

Jumping from great heights:

• Hugs
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am researching the carbon monoxide method I heard it is very effective but yet to find a good way to do it. But nonetheless it's very hard to find methods even if it is not painless.

But rat poison is just too fitting for me lol
I have heard lots of news about carvon monoxide suicide, as it was/still is very common method people take. You really want to do this well if you don't want to suffer from the pain.

Rat poison as well. Make sure you know the content of the rat poison. You want to make sure that it would give you the ticket to ctb.

• Hugs
tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
I can't tell you what to do. But I can write what you should not do.

Rat poison is a very stupid idea.
Do not do this.

Overdosing on sedatives is also not a good idea.
I don't know exactly what it's like with sedatives, but I guess the effect is similar to, for example, ibuprofen.
Of course, the effect is very bad.
Damage to internal organs is more likely than death.
I advise you not to do this as it will make your situation worse.

Jumping from great heights:
View attachment 140993
I see thanks for telling me bro.

I don't have that much accessibility and choice for my methods having an organ failure is not that bad even if It means I am still alive at least got a reason for me to stay a loser.

About the height thingy I think the building I have in mind is 7 stories but actually each story height is above average so its like 8 or 9 story high I think it's enough tho I am not that strong in the first place to be able to whistand all of that fall. I am sure if I fell from 10 meters I am will break my legs. Hopefully I land on my head

I am still researching and will add all the methods in one go so yeah wish me luck bro.
I have heard lots of news about carvon monoxide suicide, as it was/still is very common method people take. You really want to do this well if you don't want to suffer from the pain.

Rat poison as well. Make sure you know the content of the rat poison. You want to make sure that it would give you the ticket to ctb.
I am sure the poison I got is top notch it is also a bit expensive so it better work. Best thing about rat poison it causes internal bleeding so it fucks everything from the inside and hopefully my body will look untouched on the outside.

Carbon monoxide looks a good thing cause people call it the silent killer because you might be breathing and without you even knowing which is crazy good.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I see thanks for telling me bro.

I don't have that much accessibility and choice for my methods having an organ failure is not that bad even if It means I am still alive at least got a reason for me to stay a loser.

About the height thingy I think the building I have in mind is 7 stories but actually each story height is above average so its like 8 or 9 story high I think it's enough tho I am not that strong in the first place to be able to whistand all of that fall. I am sure if I fell from 10 meters I am will break my legs. Hopefully I land on my head

I am still researching and will add all the methods in one go so yeah wish me luck bro.

I am sure the poison I got is top notch it is also a bit expensive so it better work. Best thing about rat poison it causes internal bleeding so it fucks everything from the inside and hopefully my body will look untouched on the outside.

Carbon monoxide looks a good thing cause people call it the silent killer because you might be breathing and without you even knowing which is crazy good.
If your life looks bad, it doesn't mean it can't get worse.
I'm not going to convince you because I don't like doing it. I simply do not recommend using the methods you mentioned.
What you do is 100% up to you.

Carbon monoxide is a good method.
You can read about it.
It's definitely better than your other options.

Jumping from a great height is also a good option.
It just has to be the right height.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and tomthemouse1
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Carbon monoxide is on the peaceful side and it's reliable if setup properly. It's a pain to set it up though.

Jumping is a gamble in all cases, if you go with that make sure you dive down head first, and make sure there's no grass or anything between you and the ground. Avoid wearing baggy clothes as well.

Rat poison will work... It's gonna hurt though, you might have to endure the pain for hours before dying. I guess drink all the poison you have if you go with that? Personally, I'd advise against it just because it's extremely painful.

I also have the suggestion of plant poison, depending on the plant it might be a bit more peaceful than rat poison. There's also ways to extract the lethal poison from certain plants without the stuff that causes vomiting, and nausea, etc.

• Love
Reactions: tomthemouse1 and Praestat_Mori
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I already gave you the link to the resource compilation. Everything else suggested is either just going to make you ill, suffer in agony until you or someone else calls for help, or leave you with long term, possibly permanent consequences. Maybe all of the above. Obviously it's up to you if that's what you're looking for but I suggest you stop looking for answers that we don't have. There is no magic wand or none of us would be here!

• Love
Reactions: tomthemouse1, Praestat_Mori and cowboypants
tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
I already gave you the link to the resource compilation. Everything else suggested is either just going to make you ill, suffer in agony until you or someone else calls for help, or leave you with long term, possibly permanent consequences. Maybe all of the above. Obviously it's up to you if that's what you're looking for but I suggest you stop looking for answers that we don't have. There is no magic wand or none of us would be here!

That's true but you need to keep in mind I don't have access to every method and my country rules are absurd so if someone just has a little suspicion on me I am screwed