• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Hello lads,

I am Tom, I need someone to teach me where to start to find me a good method? I want something lethal that will work or at least give me an excuse for my failure as a human being.

Does rat poison work on humans? Like if I just eat the whole package would I die?

I really don't know any good methods only thing I know is failing from high place but I really could not do it. Maybe I can do it sometime if it is really really high like I can't even see anything like I am inside a cloud

But really I would like someone to take me from my hand like I am a child and tell me what to do.

Thanks a lot for reading

Cheers,
Joe

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
People here won't give you specific advice/direction as that could be interpreted as assisted suicide which is a crime in many places. There are a lot of resources on methods on the stickied threads here.

• Informative
Reactions: cetacea, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
We aren't allowed to suggest methods but there is a resources thread that you may find helpful

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I'm sorry you're struggling.

Please don't do anything like eating rat poison. It's death via organ failure, from what I understand: slow, painful and horrendous.

We can't recommend specific methods but please do have a look at the resource compilation thread:

Reactions: Forveleth, rozeske, tomthemouse1 and 1 other person
tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
I'm sorry you're struggling.

Please don't do anything like eating rat poison. It's death via organ failure, from what I understand: slow, painful and horrendous.

We can't recommend specific methods but please do have a look at the resource compilation thread:

Thanks brother, but at least it works maybe if I eat it somewhere with not that many people even if they want to help the ambulance and stuff won't respond fast enough hopefully.

I will check it out Thanks again bro

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Locking this thread because you have to conduct research on your own, this is not a forum where people tell you what to do specifically in terms of ctb, that is a responsibility that falls on you.
But really I would like someone to take me from my hand like I am a child and tell me what to do.
And no one is going to do this for you either.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Forveleth, rozeske and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.