• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
I kept on making myself puke I dont know if i should do it more or not in really tired and in pain just dont jusge me i know its wrong i did it as self harm tell me what i should do to have minimun damage should i keep puking more and when should i stop

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: miserableforever, Lost Magic, Eternal🌈Rainbow and 3 others
~Q~

~Q~

Waiting for the bus
May 20, 2022
Drink water keep puking you may have to go to the er how long ago was it
Lethal dose is 7.5mg/kilo of body weight if you did not absorb all of it you will feel like shit but be ok

Reactions: bed
og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
it was an hour ago but i kept puking right after i did it but i got tired so istopped but i feel pain right now should i puke again

~Q~

~Q~

Waiting for the bus
May 20, 2022
Yes
Keep puking until you cant bring anything up

Reactions: bed
G

GetMeOut

👍Team Night-Night👍
Jun 9, 2022
I kept on making myself puke I dont know if i should do it more or not in really tired and in pain just dont jusge me i know its wrong i did it as self harm tell me what i should do to have minimun damage should i keep puking more and when should i stop
Buddy, phone the emergency number immediately. No one here is qualified to help you. Medical advice from internet strangers who are using TOR is never a wise decision.

Reactions: Circles, Musketeer, hotmaplesyrup and 16 others
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
go to the ER, better safe than sorry

Reactions: archipelago, Shivali, LONE WOLF. and 2 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Emergency room.

Reactions: Foresight, LONE WOLF. and dirtnap
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
Treatment with acetylcysteine is your best hope and the sooner it is administered the better. I know it sucks, but the ER is your best option as mentioned above. I'm sorry it has come to this.

Reactions: Regen, archipelago, Shivali and 2 others
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
EDIT: re the emergency room. Are you still living with them? Please don't tell me you're a minor . . . The danger of paracetamol is not so much that it will make you pass out and die. It's more that it can damage vital organs like your liver. I think the hospital can still help you even if it's past the time where you can throw pills up.

Reactions: Musketeer, archipelago, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Here's another vote for the ER. You're inside the time window for the antidote to work.
sorry i cannot do that
i cant let my parents find out
Tell your parents you did it by accident.

Reactions: archipelago, Famous Last Words, iwanttohugthetrees and 3 others
og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
EDIT: re the emergency room. Are you still living with them? Please don't tell me you're a minor . . . The danger of paracetamol is not so much that it will make you pass out and die. It's more that it can damage vital organs like your liver. I think the hospital can still help you even if it's past the time where you can throw pills up.
i live with my parents but im not a minor but i cant go to the er just tell me what i can do by myself
if you know a certain antidote i can just buy that would be cool or id there is anything i can do at home
Here's another vote for the ER. You're inside the time window for the antidote to work.

Tell your parents you did it by accident.
took 20 pills by accident?

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
i live with my parents but im not a minor but i cant go to the er just tell me what i can do by myself
if you know a certain antidote i can just buy that would be cool or id there is anything i can do at home
Call poison control. Google for the number in your country. In the U.S. it's (800) 222-1222

took 20 pills by accident?
Report it as a lower overdose, then. Maybe 10 pills. IDK. Be creative. You had a headache and kept taking additional doses? You seriously need to find your way to the ER. Your stomach doesn't always fully empty when you vomit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Musketeer, Regen, archipelago and 3 others
T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
Please go to the ER or at least call poison control. Symptoms are often not that bad in the first 24 hours. In other words you might not feel super bad or like you're dying until it's too late for treatment. Then it gets worse. Death takes weeks to days and is very painful.

Please go to the ER.

Reactions: Musketeer, Regen, archipelago and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Please do get medical advice- even if it starts with a phone call. I completely appreciate that you don't want your parents to find out but I imagine there is a risk of organ damage/failure in an overdose.

Put it this way- if damage has been done to your liver and you don't get it treated now- it may well lead to ongoing health problems and treatment. I would think they will find out in the end. Good luck.

Reactions: Musketeer, archipelago, Huntfish34 and 2 others
peanuts

peanuts

May 27, 2022
Aw dear, hey I totally understand why you've done what you did - I've impulsively taken too many antidepressant pills before and woken up feeling extremely unwell, mum took me to the ED and i felt like a fucking fool, I was so embarrassed. (I'm a nurse and work in the same fkn hospital!) But they deal with this all the time and were very kind to me. I didn't get sent to a psych ward or sectioned or anything. I was asked if i wanted to speak to psych but said I was fine and assured them I acted on impulse and didn't intend to make myself this unwell. I was out later that day. Please get yourself help, liver failure is no joke and it will kill you after days of agonizing pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Musketeer, Regen, archipelago and 4 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
The faster you go to er the sooner and easier this can be resolved. I'm sure more than anything your parents would just want you to be okay.

Reactions: miserableforever, OpheliasFlowers, LifeHasNoOptIn and 2 others
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
Also this might not work or be the best idea but I don't think doctors have to tell your parents what happened if you're over 18. So they can take you and after you get out you can tell them whatever. But please please go

Reactions: JustAFriendlyGuy, OpheliasFlowers and LifeHasNoOptIn
Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
You have to go to hospital otherwise you risk irreversible organ damage. Paracetamol OD is very dangerous and the damage can occur over days not the same day. They are used to this in hospitals. If you don't go it's likely that your family will find out anyway but the outcome could be much worse

Reactions: archipelago, miserableforever, Foresight and 1 other person
dredd1981

dredd1981

All these moments will be lost in time
May 1, 2022
I'm a little late replying to this…..I accidentally overdosed on tramadol a few years back….I forgot I was wearing a butec patch for disc pain and took some tramadol and amitriptyline and baclofen then went to bed….woke up about 20 minutes later feeling extremely sick and with intense waves of dizziness/tiredness that made me think I was going to lose consciousness……immediately took off the butec patch then drank some salt water and threw up a little…..drank a couple of glasses of soluble vitamin c then a couple of cups of really strong coffee……..then took a cold shower and walked around my house/garden for probably 2 hours….I remembered watching a programme a few years back that said adrenaline fought the effects of drugs so I was constantly nipping my arms and legs and slapping my face…. the whole time getting these really intense waves of dizziness/tiredness……I think it took about 4-5 hours for me to feel back to normal but that was some scary shit……was really tempted to phone for an ambulance at one point but I thought I had it covered so held off

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: archipelago, miserableforever and Huntfish34
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I remember you posting before about a paracetamol overdose. Sadly, we did try to tell you it was not a good idea. It's sad when people don't listen, but impulsivity is strong in some people. Still it is your body and you get to choose what to do with it. I really don't know what else to say apart from I hope you got help.

Reactions: Eternally Dottie and Alex6216
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
Are you ok now?

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Lethal dose is 7.5mg/kilo of body weight if you did not absorb all of it you will feel like shit but be ok
Not it isnt. Are you stupid?
7.5mg per kilo would mean the fatal rate for the average person would be 575mg. One paracetamol tablet is 600mg and most people take two.
Just drink water and don't eat anything for the time being. You won't be dead or have anything bad, paracetamol overdose is so weak that a baby has a better chance of killing you.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I hope OP has gone to the hospital to not damage his body regardless of his parents.

Reactions: Musketeer, OpheliasFlowers, tabletop and 3 others
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
OP was last active Saturday at 11pm. So either they're at the hospital, taking a break from this site, or they passed away. Let's all hope that it's the one of the first two. If not, then I hope they have found peace and rest.

Reactions: Musketeer and LifeHasNoOptIn
og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
Are you ok now?

OP was last active Saturday at 11pm. So either they're at the hospital, taking a break from this site, or they passed away. Let's all hope that it's the one of the first two. If not, then I hope they have found peace and rest.
i am fine my parents did find out and I was taken to a hospital and they did test and found me okay thanks to me vomitting and drinking alot right after sorry for not updating I had personal issues and sorry for the whole thing

• Hugs
Reactions: dogofman, Circles, Musketeer and 9 others
Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
sorry for not updating
Nothing to apologize for. We know you've got a lot to deal with, especially right now. No reason to add "and I failed at this....." to your list of suffering. :heart:
Nothing to apologize for. We know you've got a lot to deal with, especially right now. No reason to add "and I failed at this....." to your list of suffering. :heart:
Just to clarify - I am NOT saying that not updating is any kind of failure. I just know that's how depressed brains work, seeing everything they didn't do that they think they "should" do as some kind of failure.

"Should" is a disgusting word. It should be deserves to be banned.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: og., OpheliasFlowers, Dead Meat and 3 others
peanuts

peanuts

May 27, 2022
i am fine my parents did find out and I was taken to a hospital and they did test and found me okay thanks to me vomitting and drinking alot right after sorry for not updating I had personal issues and sorry for the whole thing
Pleased you're ok :happy::happy: Hope things are improving you for

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: og., Sunset Limited and Dead Meat