• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
I literally have no idea what to do. I can't afford a trip to somewhere to find N, nor can I afford to buy SN (I am currently broke.) I want to ctb via train, but it's so condemned on this site and I'd just feel so cruel if I traumatised the driver, but it seems like the perfect method for me. I don't want to ever hang myself, my si is too strong for full suspension and I cannot do partial, I've tried so many times. It's also too high for jumping. I have ami, but not enough to make a cocktail with it, and after 3 failed ods, I'd not like to try again. I would blow my brains out, but I live in England. I've even tried SWB but I cannot get that to work either. I saw a thread earlier talking about tiktoks saying "only 3 tablespoons of table salt can kill you" and I'm considering taking antiemetics and loads of sedatives so I'll pass out, then eating the salt, but it does not sound painless at all. I need help and I need it now. I cannot with this life any longer.

Edit: added the part about jumping

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Train jumping is far from perfect, there are a lot of variables and uncertainties that are practically impossible to account for, it's a pretty risky method.

There are better methods, please don't rush or endanger yourself unnecessarily. It takes time.

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Train jumping is far from perfect, there are a lot of variables and uncertainties that are practically impossible to account for, it's a pretty risky method.

There are better methods, please don't rush or endanger yourself unnecessarily. It takes time.
Real but if jumping or train is good planed its overkill and more safe than hanging or Night-Night. Here is a guy who did Night-Night and than was 1 year in a coma.

another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
Real but if jumping or train is good planed its overkill and more safe than hanging or Night-Night. Here is a guy who did Night-Night and than was 1 year in a coma.
Did you forget the link?

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
It's not a safe method, from the various sources I read about people using this method, about 1/3 end up maimed instead of killed. It takes both luck and precision to execute a jump like that with no risk of survival.

I'm not sure about laying on tracks, that's a different method and presents other risks, including old "cowcatcher" front ends on trains, and SI kicking in at the last moments, which would bring its own risks and dangers.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
I took have tried a partial many times. I feel like it takes drugs or alcohol to get to that point where the person dying refuses to stand up.