• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Idiotic

Failure
Sep 14, 2022
I need some help with my way to go out. also, I'm new here.
I plan on overdosing from morphine, to be specific they are the pills that are prescribed and each are 30mg.
I plan on taking 60mg.
I can steal another 30mg if not enough for my situation.
I stole them from my mother-in-law that I live with, since I can't get any prescriptions yet..but that is something else to discuss. A major factor in this is that I am still fairly young.
- I turned 18 not too long ago
- and I have never had any drug/pill besides over the counter acetaminophen (Tylenol).
With this info, is it possible that since I don't have any history with any sort of strong drugs,
and that my body won't be used to taking such strong pills,
will it be able to be enough to kill me?? please help!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
morphine isn't actually that strong.. maybe you can get away with 90mg with no history of opioid use and if the universe is feeling generous to you but a fatal dose is in all likelihood much higher than that

not that it cant work but thats really not a high dose. take it with some alcohol and see what happens

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
The peaceful pill handbook's morphine 4-drug protocol recommends 10g of morphine plus the other 3 drugs!! 60mg is nowhere close to adequate for CTB I'm afraid

I

Idiotic

Failure
Sep 14, 2022
morphine isn't actually that strong.. maybe you can get away with 90mg with no history of opioid use and if the universe is feeling generous to you but a fatal dose is in all likelihood much higher than that

not that it cant work but thats really not a high dose. take it with some alcohol and see what happens
I appreciate your comment a ton.. I'm going to keep this very strongly in mind I'll try and get more very soon and see how much I have then.

Yeah welp. but considering that I never ever took them before or nothing besides Tylenol, it could be more fatal than other people may be?
The peaceful pill handbook's morphine 4-drug protocol recommends 10g of morphine plus the other 3 drugs!! 60mg is nowhere close to adequate for CTB I'm afraid

Last edited:
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
so young...😔

• Love
Reactions: brokensea and Idiotic
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
They use 1g Morphine + 2g Propofol (injection) for euthanasia in Spain along with some other drugs.