nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
I know some of you know where to buy nitazenes. you've posted about it. I wouldn't have to slightest clue where.

I have a black market website where dealers ship drugs individually like sending a package to a friend. there is fentanyl listed on there, but I don't have any idea where to get nitazenes.

Could you help me? tell me how to find purer fentanyl on that site?
or tell me how I can buy nitazenes?
I know some of you do.

Reactions: fallingasl33p
nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
I went through 5 markets who banned selling zenes and fentanyl. tell me which one sells zenes, or help me find that chinese seller. pm me. somebody.

now about finding purity. if some of you know all these markets I don't, perhaps you know a better dealer selling pure-er fentanyl? maybe from China?
am i being told all the fent sold on archetyp market is very impure? People buy that stuff a lot who are addicts. they make reviews about the drug that are honest, they paid for it. if this god forsaken forum keeps preaching about dark web markets, then surely I can find something purer.

unless you're saying I have to buy patches, scrape the gel off and inject it? or buy heroin and hope for some weird reason cause a stranger told me to that that heroin has more fentanyl in it than heroin?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

Tonkpils

Jul 12, 2024
Some nitazenes are stronger opiods than fentanyl, you wouldn't even need F if you got a nitazene.

Upvote 0