R

Ricci

Why am I still here
Sep 22, 2024
I am new to this site and have turned here in desperation for help please. I have been having passive suicidal thoughts for a while now, but I am now convinced I need to act.

The issue I have is that a lot of the suicide methods seem unreliable and I don't want my attempt to fail leaving me still alive with brain damage extending and if this is even possible making my life even worse.

If anyone knows of a reliable effective way to commit suicide I would really appreciate your comments.

Only suicide methods are required please, I'm not interested in talking about changing my mind now, I've had enough and just want out.

Chaosire

Chaosire

Literally insane, legally speaking
Sep 23, 2024
Impulsive attempts are way more prone to failure than planning it out carefully.

Go over the info in the pinned Suicide Resource Compilation.
(Partial) Hanging is quick and mostly easy. If you have some time and a small budget, maybe go look more into Inert Gas or SN.

Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
Can you get access to fentanyl somehow? Feel like that might be better than SN but that might be my own opinion

R

Ricci

Why am I still here
Sep 22, 2024
Impulsive attempts are way more prone to failure than planning it out carefully.

(Partial) Hanging is quick and mostly easy. If you have some time and a small budget, maybe go look more into Inert Gas or SN.
Don't think hanging, cutting or shooting are for me. Exit bags do appeal to me, but these seem a bit complicated and I absolutely do not want to mess anything up. Would you know which drugs or poisons available in UK are best and if so how much to take to be certain?

Don't think hanging, cutting or shooting are for me. Exit bags do appeal to me, but these seem a bit complicated and I absolutely do not want to mess anything up. Would you know which drugs or poisons available in UK are best and if so how much to take to be certain
Can you get access to fentanyl somehow? Feel like that might be better than SN but that might be my own opinion
Don't think that's available in UK, do you know of anything else that has a high success rate?
I've been on the suicide resource compilation and Sodium Nitrite appears to be perfect for me, just what I've been looking for, a peaceful but effect method. Thanks to this forum. I may not have been a member for long but this is the most important forum of my life. Just ordered my batch of 1kg of sodium nitrite, it takes 7 days to arrive so gives me time to get my antacids and painkillers, then write my note and get this over with. Should be gone in about 7-10 days with a bit of luck.

Last edited: