• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
Please guys anybody help me die to make it look accidental please I can't bear anything inside anymore...

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Umm... Maybe jump off a cliff or something. Idk ?

OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I say this with respect; Is a method really what you are looking for? You have made multiple posts with plenty of users giving you advice. If what you want is somebody to listen to you, myself and others are willing to lend an ear.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Huntfish34, LostSoul101 and 3 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm so sorry you're suffering this way, but nobody can help you die. That's a choice only you can make. You can find information by reading through the resources and the forum in general. But would it help you to talk about it?

Reactions: Huntfish34, darksideofthebright, idk who i am and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
can I ask how old you are?

Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Huntfish34, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Idk maybe SN in some fode like goulash

Reactions: Huntfish34 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
I say this with respect; Is a method really what you are looking for? You have made multiple posts with plenty of users giving you advice. If what you want is somebody to listen to you, myself and others are willing to lend an ear.
I only want a method which will be perfect enough to look like accident and will kill me for sure...please help...

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Please guys anybody help me die to make it look accidental please I can't bear anything inside anymore...
On this site, users are not allowed to directly tell other users how to kill themselves. If you want someone to directly tell you how to kill yourself, you probably need another website. There are a lot of megathreads on here and a Wiki page with methods. Read.
If you cannot find a seemingly accidental method on this forum, that means there isn't one.

Reactions: Nimbus, OminousVaL and darksideofthebright
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
On this site, users are not allowed to directly tell other users how to kill themselves. If you want someone to directly tell you how to kill yourself, you probably need another website. There are a lot of megathreads on here and a Wiki page with methods. Read.
If you cannot find a seemingly accidental method on this forum, that means there isn't one.
Again I feel helpless that I can't do anything

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
If you are not in a state to read any information on this side such as methods or post rules, step away from your computer and come back when you are calm.

Reactions: OminousVaL and darksideofthebright
R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
If you are not in a state to read any information on this side such as methods or post rules, step away from your computer and come back when you are calm.
This state is there for many months now I wnt to stop it its also happening to me wid every other phase in everyday...I can't expln

L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Sorry but wanting people to tell you how to kill yourself is exactly why people who don't have suicidal ideation petition to have this website shut down. It's not here for that.
In your months of feeling desperate, you can read the megathread and Wiki page.
Sorry but what you are doing will get this site shut down.

Reactions: Nimbus, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, darksideofthebright and 1 other person
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I only want a method which will be perfect enough to look like accident and will kill me for sure...please help...
Beyond listening I can not help you friend. Smooth travels.

R

Ruby765

Oct 13, 2020
I had suic
I really wnt to die...before anybody knows that I HV gone mad...

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
from looking at your posts, people have provided you with certain advice and ways to help you.

however, your constant posting of the same thing suggests that your looking for encouragement and someone directly having a hand in your ctb. both of which is not what the forum is for and is against the rules of the site.

please refrain from spamming the suicide discussion section of the forum and acknowledge the help that is being offered by members.

take care.

Reactions: Nimbus, Silvermorning, Deleted member 19654 and 7 others
Status
Not open for further replies.