• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Manicpixiedreamlast

Manicpixiedreamlast

Mar 10, 2020
Yo people, I am drunk. I am rather new to this community but my short time here I have loved it xoxo. I love everything this form stood for and how it actually works to help people.

My SN has not arrived yet and I can not wait. I feel like I am out of time.

I think I may try and drink some monoethylene glycol. I don't feel like I can take it much longer.

The bath is sunning so if I don't die from monoethylene glycol I'll die through drowning.

Sorry xoxo

• Aww..
Reactions: highlyvolatile, TimeToBiteTheDust and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Don't do it, impulsive plans usually fail and can cause damage to your body, if you want to talk I'm here :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
decrease your anxiety and continue planning your ctb so that it doesn't fail. stop drinking, it helps you to be lucid and less impulsive.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Whitewash11235814, Yomyom and 1 other person