• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cannedbones

Cannedbones

Sing me to sleep
Mar 14, 2021
Please don't hate on me for posting this. I already feel pathetic and stupid as it is. I've failed partial yet again yesterday night. I can't seem to go with it. I can't fight my SI and I'm always pulling out too soon. I can't do full suspension either because I can't hang the rope anywhere in the house.

I've been trying to get Sn locally but to no avail. I can't find it anywhere. I contacted some company and got no reply. Im not sure they even sell sn. Now this is probably just turning into a ventjng thread and I really hate asking this and I probably shouldn't be; but would anyone be willing to share SN with me?
I live in lebanon and I have absolutely no way of ordering it online. I dont have the resources and things are really hard right now.

I know i shouldn't be begging or even asking to be sent sn and I should be looking for another method but here it is. I just feel like im failing at yet another thing. Im sorry for even asking. You could just ignore me. But at least it's out there now.

I doubt anyone is from lebanon here but just in case someone is or knows where to get it locally please dm me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SuicideRun, GenesAndEnvironment, BeautifulMosaics and 3 others