• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
So I've tried every place in this god-forsaken country to find SN and all the retailers are either ignoring me, telling me that I need special permissions or saying that they don't sell to private individuals. Even more annoying is that I can't order it from abroad because it's a restricted substance and it will get stopped by customs. I live in Israel, does someone knows a seller or something that I could do to obtain SN?

Reactions: lyfsoverrated
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry it's so difficult to get SN where you live, that sounds nearly impossible as it also seems to be a restricted substance for private individuals. Your account is new. Spend some time here and interact with the community and you may find someone who is willing to share sources. I wish you all the best and good luck.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Myforevercharlie and Loona6546645
Upvote 0
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
I've seen it for sale in the Ukraine, Poland and Germany on the normal web.

Upvote 0
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
Customs don't care about it and they certainly don't inspect every package.
In Israel? If its labeled as a "chemical" they will open it and I don't want to be questioned and maybe thrown into a psych ward

Upvote 0
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Share with care...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
Upvote 0
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
In Israel? If its labeled as a "chemical" they will open it and I don't want to be questioned and maybe thrown into a psych ward
It's not illegal so I don't think it would happen, most places don't declare it as chemicals either.

Reactions: Loona6546645
Upvote 0
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
It's not illegal so I don't think it would happen, most places don't declare it as chemicals either.
Are you speaking from experience? As I understand it's a restricted substance here, if you know a way I could get it here I would love for some guidance, you can PM me

Upvote 0
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
Are you speaking from experience? As I understand it's a restricted substance here, if you know a way I could get it here I would love for some guidance, you can PM me
Yes, mine was labeled as something different and got through customs without issue. Look at places selling it in those countries I mentioned above.

Reactions: Loona6546645
Upvote 0