• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
I have been high on cocaine and Xanax for the last month and I need a painless method to CTB because I am tired, I am done.

I want to at least grant myself a painless death so I won't have to feel like this anymore, please help me. If you're wondering why I want to CTB just read my entire page I don't want to explain it all again to people who ask I'm sorry.

But yes. Painless CTB and easily accessible please, please I am homeless and I am wanting to die - Daffodil

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: golta, Lifeaffirmingchoice, Sylveon and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I can't suggest methods bc that's a personal preference. You can check out the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Reactions: golta and worthIess
W

wsx-rt

Student
Apr 17, 2024
I understand you very well, I'm tired of life, and of physical and mental torment

• Hugs
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
You should check out the Suicide Resource Compilation that's pinned above the threads in this section. The most popular method is SN.

Much love, and wishing you the best.

<3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this cruel and dreadful existence, I really wish there's the option of a way to easily die in peace, people really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: worthIess
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
As you have access to drugs you can attempt an overdose in a remote corner, I cannot guarantee that it will be painless but without a house the possibilities are limited. I hope you find the peace you're looking for.