• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
I've read the partial hanging and night-night methods threads and I've been trying to compress my carotid arteries with my hands for 3 hours but all I've managed to do was give myself a headache and neck pain from pressing against my neck everywhere, how do people do it? I'm starting to think it's not even possible. I've also been practicing with a slip knot I made with a cable and manually compressing my neck with a sock but every time all I manage to do is compress my jugulars since i feel my head filling with blood but i can't pass out and end up with a massive headache.
When trying to compress my arteries with my hand i can find the spots where it pulses on both sides but nothing happens when I compress them, i just get slightly dizzy rarely if i get lucky.
Help?

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Thats why i want to do full hanging
But seems really painful

Reactions: Librarian
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I've read the partial hanging and night-night methods threads and I've been trying to compress my carotid arteries with my hands for 3 hours but all I've managed to do was give myself a headache and neck pain from pressing against my neck everywhere, how do people do it? I'm starting to think it's not even possible. I've also been practicing with a slip knot I made with a cable and manually compressing my neck with a sock but every time all I manage to do is compress my jugulars since i feel my head filling with blood but i can't pass out and end up with a massive headache.
When trying to compress my arteries with my hand i can find the spots where it pulses on both sides but nothing happens when I compress them, i just get slightly dizzy rarely if i get lucky.
Help?
yeah I need help with this too, I'm pressing as hard as I can and I can't pass out I just feel lightheaded, idk wtf I'm doing wrong

Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
Thats why i want to do full hanging
But seems really painful
I'd do full hanging if i had some resources but it's too hard to find a job so I'm forced to live with my mother with no money, can't even order a rope if i wanted to.
I know how to use the dark web to order heroin too, done it before, so it wouldn't be painful for me if i had my own home to do it.
I'm also on suicide watch so i can't even go outside or my mother will call the police on me if she suspects anything.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: H.O.Xan and EndJstifiesTheMeans