RickyIsSad

RickyIsSad

Oct 11, 2024
Hello all,

I have been a long time lurker without an account, finally decided to make one. Currently I'm sitting at my desk at a dead end office job knowing I'll never be anything more than a cog in a machine working to make the rich richer.
I have no future, my boyfriend will miss me but that's about it, and being 18 years old, he'll have plenty of time to get it.
Enough with my sob story, here's my situation

I found a place to buy SN, but it is on a sporting goods site. Luckily money is not an issue, since after all, I can't take it with me right? lol.

Regardless, I don't want anything to raise suspicion, should I load up my card with more fishing supplies to compliment my SN that is definitely for curing fish eggs and nothing else?

In addition, how can I be certain that the police won't come knocking at my door trying to be a hero, after they catch wind I bought SN and had it shipped to my real address. Should I use a fake address? PO Box?

Thanks

L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Hello all,

I have been a long time lurker without an account, finally decided to make one. Currently I'm sitting at my desk at a dead end office job knowing I'll never be anything more than a cog in a machine working to make the rich richer.
I have no future, my boyfriend will miss me but that's about it, and being 18 years old, he'll have plenty of time to get it.
Enough with my sob story, here's my situation

I found a place to buy SN, but it is on a sporting goods site. Luckily money is not an issue, since after all, I can't take it with me right? lol.

Regardless, I don't want anything to raise suspicion, should I load up my card with more fishing supplies to compliment my SN that is definitely for curing fish eggs and nothing else?

In addition, how can I be certain that the police won't come knocking at my door trying to be a hero, after they catch wind I bought SN and had it shipped to my real address. Should I use a fake address? PO Box?

Thanks
Are you in the US?

BlackEyedDog

BlackEyedDog

Mage
May 6, 2024
If you're in the US, no police will come knocking. The other question is do you know the purity of the SN?
I'm sorry you're struggling so badly. What made you get to the point of wanting to ctb?

Reactions: RickyIsSad
L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
If you're in the US, no police will come knocking. The other question is do you know the purity of the SN?
I'm sorry you're struggling so badly. What made you get to the point of wanting to ctb?
If it's the one I think it is they advertise it as 99% pure but it's not food grade I don't believe.
I ordered SN with my real addy,bank card and name. It was delivered discreetly. SN is NOT illegal to posses so you won't get any police checks. That only happens if they are aware of someone being suicidal. I'm in Cali.
I ordered SN with my real addy,bank card and name. It was delivered discreetly. SN is NOT illegal to posses so you won't get any police checks. That only happens if they are aware of someone being suicidal. I'm in Cali.

RickyIsSad

RickyIsSad

Oct 11, 2024
If it's the one I think it is they advertise it as 99% pure but it's not food grade I don't believe.

I believe it is the one you are thinking of. 99% grade. Does food grade matter? Will it get the job done the same? If you could help me out I'd appreciate it!
A lot of things. I could go on and on about my stupid sob story , about how my mother and family don't care about me, about how ever since I was a little kid I'd never felt loved. I remember crying to my kindergarten teacher saying "my mom doesn't love me." And "my family doesn't love me"
That among mental health challenges, autism, and depression, I don't want to live in this dead end shithole anymore. I landed myself this job after being homeless, and I realized how easily it would be for me to be homeless again, this world is dog shit, always has been.

mostly want to CTB because I have since I was 6 years old. When you spend your whole suicidal , you end up developing a sort of tunnel vision, unable to see the future because "you figured you'd be dead by the time you (insert age here)" and then you get to that age, another year passes, alive, and you realize you died a long time ago, and that you're holding onto nothing but the fantasy of death taking you away from all this

Last edited:
L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
I believe it is the one you are thinking of. 99% grade. Does food grade matter? Will it get the job done the same? If you could help me out I'd appreciate it!
You are fine. It's the purity that matters. It needs to be 95% or more to be effective. Food grade is made to be edible so no additives. Your's.may have some additional additives but that won't hurt anything. The only thing I would advise is to test it to make sure the.purity is correct.

Reactions: RickyIsSad
RickyIsSad

RickyIsSad

Oct 11, 2024
You are fine. It's the purity that matters. It needs to be 95% or more to be effective. Food grade is made to be edible so no additives. Your's.may have some additional additives but that won't hurt anything. The only thing I would advise is to test it to make sure the.purity is correct.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
You have brought me one step closer to voluntary freedom! And I appreciate that deeply