devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
so haven't posted in awhile.

ever since i received my SN in the mail, I've been having a lot of different thoughts about it.
just knowing i have a way out sitting in my room is reassuring, but also makes me feel nervous.
it's so real now, i didn't think i would ever make it to this point.. the point where i actually feel
secure about my method working. so yeah there's a lot of mixed emotions.

i don't want to rush it now that i finally have my method ready, but i'm also so fucking ready to leave
this shitty world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FinalDestination, Soulless_Angel, Klee and 5 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I'm glad you feel reassured and maybe the reassurance of knowing you have the option will allow you to try something else before you make any decisions. I hope that things get better for you and you don't have to leave but I wouldn't be here unless I understood the urge to leave this plane of existence.

Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
I think the reassurance of knowing you have access to a pretty certain method can actually improve your outlook, it does for me certainly. I'm much more willing to give things that extra try, just knowing I have a backup plan. I hope things improve for you!

BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
so haven't posted in awhile.

ever since i received my SN in the mail, I've been having a lot of different thoughts about it.
just knowing i have a way out sitting in my room is reassuring, but also makes me feel nervous.
it's so real now, i didn't think i would ever make it to this point.. the point where i actually feel
secure about my method working. so yeah there's a lot of mixed emotions.

i don't want to rush it now that i finally have my method ready, but i'm also so fucking ready to leave
this shitty world.
I feel you, similar situation here. I have gotten my Meto yesterday, SN coming tomorrow or latest on the 12.04. (And today I got an email from eBay saying they shut this vendor down, but my package is coming anyways.) Since this was the only vendor I could find online shipping it to Germany, I got pretty lucky. Now coming so far, I am also not sooo sure, but at the same time I can't deal with this any more.
I'll see, I wish you the best of luck and hope for the future.