Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
Me (25 male) and my gf (F 21) are planning on chequeing out in a few years. We have both struggled with various mental health issues for sometime, and we have both flirted with the idea of CTB together.

Thank you for listening to us and we are glad to be apart of the community. We will be helpful to others, or anybody who wants to CTB with their partners.

This forum has provided us with a safe-space to discuss , and better understand mental health issues, offering insights on methods, and support for those on their journey towards the other side.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostSoul524, exitingtothevoid, Arachno and 4 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Me (25 male) and my gf (F 21) are planning on chequeing out in a few years. We have both struggled with various mental health issues for sometime, and we have both flirted with the idea of CTB together.

Thank you for listening to us and we are glad to be apart of the community. We will be helpful to others, or anybody who wants to CTB with their partners.

This forum has provided us with a safe-space to discuss , and better understand mental health issues, offering insights on methods, and support for those on their journey towards the other side.
Welcome!
I hope you find what you are looking for at this forum.
Whatever your choices, I hope you both are able to find elusive peace🌹💔

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
Warm welcome to both of you! I really hope you'll get the best of off what this forum offers.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Welcome, I hope you find the many resources helpful to make your coming years managable. I'm glad you have each other to help pull through but I hope this community will be an additional one.