Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
Hello, how are you? I hope that you are all well as far as possible, those who want to recover recover and those who want to rest may go in peace, may each one get what they want
My name is Hero Remeer now, my previous account Remeer was never enabled so here we are with another name
I am here again because I am sad, something physical happened to me and that destroyed me, the good thing is that the first medical diagnosis in the emergency room was positive and tomorrow they will do an exam to go deeper into the matter
The matter may be minor if we compare it with other people, but it affected me psychologically and emotionally in such a way that it filled me with terror and anguish
Yes, I would like to die, I hope I don't wake up anymore and find the peace of death, but I would also like to recover that physical problem that I have because suicide seems distant and I don't know if I would do it because I don't like the pain and the possibility of surviving
With this I also want to tell you my thoughts on the matter in question, this made me meditate on how difficult it is for one to understand the other In what is happening, because imagining something that one has not experienced is not possible, now that I experienced this I understand a little more some people who have lived with bigger problems related to what I am going through
in case they are going through something and they do not understand it is normal, I did not understand my mother and now that I experience a little of this, it fills me with sadness towards her, the good thing is that she is with God
I hope to heal completely and increase my understanding with many issues related to suffering and life itself, that compassion arises so that we can understand each other more and live in the best possible way

another thing, I remember that this had a chat and I do not see it anywhere, I also want to send messages to people who wrote in "Recovery Partners Megathread" but I have not been able to
I will be here for a while, be patient with me because many times when I wrote it was read as "pro life", it is just my way of expressing myself and being, how much I wish to be able to die when we want without pain or suffering

my best wishes to whoever reads this
I publish this here because I don't see a welcome thread
greetings, be well