• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
Hello. I wanted to introduce myself I am very happy to be here and hopefully we can all help each other I am very happy to have so many like minded people <3 I hope we can all be friends

I want to let people know that although I am new if anyone wants to chat or needs help feel free to reply. I can't find any private messages but you can message me and I will reply :)

• Hugs
Reactions: misatosdiary, sugarb, Traveller12724 and 3 others
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
Hello, and welcome to you too.

• Love
Reactions: SleepingBliss
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Jul 3, 2024
Hi, welcome :)

Do you also find it a tad.. I dunno.. Weird? I suppose, to be able to type what you think instead of thinking 'how can I best say this without sounding suicidal' ?
I'm new too and I have to say I need to get really used to it. It scares the living daylights out of me to even think about saying what I've been hiding inside me all those years 😅🤣

Reactions: Traveller12724
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
Hi, welcome :)

Do you also find it a tad.. I dunno.. Weird? I suppose, to be able to type what you think instead of thinking 'how can I best say this without sounding suicidal' ?
I'm new too and I have to say I need to get really used to it. It scares the living daylights out of me to even think about saying what I've been hiding inside me all those years 😅🤣
I haven't talked much on suicide yet but I'm still getting used to everyone being so open about it when I am shunned for talking about when I feel suicidal so in time I think I will experience this :)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There is a private message function, and even a search function, but the way things are set-up here is that you don't gain access to them until you reach a certain post count and have been "active" on the site for an "indeterminate" period of time. If you get your post count up to, say, 20, or 30, you should see both functions of private messaging and search appear. Maybe a little more, maybe a little less. Welcome to SaSu. I hope you find the answers you seek. If you haven't already, it may be beneficial for you to read the rules of the forum.

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Hello. I wanted to introduce myself I am very happy to be here and hopefully we can all help each other I am very happy to have so many like minded people <3 I hope we can all be friends

I want to let people know that although I am new if anyone wants to chat or needs help feel free to reply. I can't find any private messages but you can message me and I will reply :)
Welcome in hopefully you find what you're looking for

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Hello, glad to have you around.

misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
Hey there! Im new too :)

Oyasumidanny