• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sivvie

sivvie

Wanderer
Aug 23, 2021
So I bought a helium tank (photo for reference) a few weeks ago and I was planning on doing the exit bag method, but I found out only afterwards that I need to hold down the nozzle for helium to come out. The tank is still here and pretty full, but I just wanted to know if there was a way I could keep consistent flow without holding down the nozzle. I also bought an oxygen mask with it and covered my mouth/nose area with a plastic bag. I tried contacting a few sellers who sold gas regulators and they told me they wouldn't work with this type of gas/tank. So what do I do now?

I could do the SN method but I'll have to wait for a few weeks/months till I have enough money for the other meds or drugs. Is the helium tank worth trying again for?
9af1040b-bf7e-423c-9d37-d454da7bc5f3_1.5ce6b16cc8ee377da8622b0512a683cc.jpeg

P

pseudoendotrizine

Nov 14, 2021
I'm pretty sure there's oxygen in it and it won't work. You would probably find it's a mixture of helium and air on the package, unless it was manufactured a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: justsayin
Upvote 0
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
You could try making a box and putting the whole thing in upside down, the weight of the tank would hold the nozzle and it wouldn't tip over. However helium tanks now contain oxygen to cut costs and prevent deaths with this method.

Upvote 0
sivvie

sivvie

Wanderer
Aug 23, 2021
I'm pretty sure there's oxygen in it and it won't work. You would probably find it's a mixture of helium and air on the package, unless it was manufactured a couple years ago.
It says it's 99.9% helium, and i tried inhaling some of it and it made my voice higher. would that still mean there's a possibility of it having too much oxygen?
You could try making a box and putting the whole thing in upside down, the weight of the tank would hold the nozzle and it wouldn't tip over. However helium tanks now contain oxygen to cut costs and prevent deaths with this method.
hmm could you draw a low effort drawing just to demonstrate what you mean? hahah sorry, you don't have to! but i'm just trying to imagine what that would look like

Upvote 0
P

pseudoendotrizine

Nov 14, 2021
They changed the content to include up to 20% air back in 2015. It's interesting that you could get one with 99.9% helium... The voice change is the property of helium, nothing to do with oxygen.
There's insturction on constructing the flow control in old versions of pph.
Capture

Last edited:
Upvote 0