D

DecidedFate89

Aug 4, 2023
Went to the store got a size 30 balloon gal of helium, any advice how long I'd have to sit with it/how much I'd have to use in order to get the job done and best option of what to use besides a balloon over my head. REALLY would prefer to not have to have a balloon over my head as I feel like I may rip it off due to anxiety.... TIA

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Balloon Helium most likely contains 20% Oxygen. Check whats printed on it. Without an exitbag/mask this wont work. You need 99.9% Helium.

D

DecidedFate89

Aug 4, 2023
Balloon Helium most likely contains 20% Oxygen. Check whats printed on it. Without an exitbag/mask this wont work. You need 99.9% Helium.
realizing this as I am reading more on other posts.... I am going to check on the box should tell me the % of oxygen added to it right?
Thank you for responding so quickly...
Thumbnail IMG 3768
So this would NOT work is what I am understanding? Correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
realizing this as I am reading more on other posts.... I am going to check on the box should tell me the % of oxygen added to it right?
Thank you for responding so quickly...
View attachment 150209
says "mixture of helium and air" and "no less than 80% helium". so yes, this has 20% oxygen by the looks of it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

DecidedFate89

Aug 4, 2023
I feel like such an idiot. I just want to get this over with..... I cannot handle this anymore.... I feel stuck, I feel crazy, I am sad, I feel so alone..... I don't even go on the internet like that, so me being on this is wild to me. Everything is getting worse and worse.... I just want to be done with this all. I don't have money to get anything else right now.... this sucks.

Soon enough none of this will matter though I suppose..... Where would I be able to get helium with 99%? Do you know by chance?

• Hugs
Reactions: hiAbbey and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can also consider Nitrogen. Check out the inert gas/N2 Megathread in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller