CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Not this ,all see hot incrs incrs no able do any. Body feel vpr no brain no body. Incrs incrs make detriort more. This planet no ok this species not ok,, stay make suffer all hot start body abnorm more suffer thermo move, see study Sci etc show heat how no good body. Now add injury damage all worse cuirct no good all heat elec

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: qwerty1969, Archness, leeloosnow and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always very much hated the hot weather and it's just made me wish to ctb even more. It's still winter and very cold where I live right now though, but it's true that the hot weather just leads to more suffering.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I've always very much hated the hot weather and it's just made me wish to ctb even more. It's still winter and very cold where I live right now though, but it's true that the hot weather just leads to more suffering.
It's a snowstorm here right now - pleasant to look at but irritating in its own ways. I also hate the heat and yet another summer is going to be such an ordeal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i hate the hot weather and the cold weather i hate the fact we need shelter just to survive this place is bullshit

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and qwerty1969
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
Not this ,all see hot incrs incrs no able do any. Body feel vpr no brain no body. Incrs incrs make detriort more. This planet no ok this species not ok,, stay make suffer all hot start body abnorm more suffer thermo move, see study Sci etc show heat how no good body. Now add injury damage all worse cuirct no good all heat elec
im with u on that one, i hate the heat. it is ridiculous too, you're right, how society's known abt the effects of global warning for decades, and over the years we have come to understand that its implications are worse than we thought, actually a death sentence approaching faster and faster. but we do nothing, we let shitty corporations have their way while anyone who isn't rich pays the price for it. i really think this will ignite the powder keg which humanity's become. this is a big factor of why i never had kids, why im not hopeful for my future, things are falling apart at the seams and it's just going to get worse. really, a part of me has always understood this fate of ours, but my sense of hope have dwindled as my efforts have proven fruitless, useless, and punishable. big hugs to you cbtdream <3
it is sad that we understand these things, and we are ignored, alienated, and ostracized. it's nice tho, that someone else does understand

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Hollowman and Darkover