• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
UK Police say Dr Mosley died of 'heat exhaustion' after sitting down; https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...5b47e58ad4b4d99b162bed6dbfb16b0&ei=16#image=1

Since this was an unexpected death that seemed to happen over a few hours, I would be interested to know if anyone has experience of heat exhaustion. Especially how painful it is?

Because reading this makes it seem ok; https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/heat-...tion&text=headache,the arms, legs and stomach Also I am 42 and have been to Saudi in August, so temps were like 45c & above. Based on that experience I think I can do heat exhaustion. Especially I am thinking if I can add an ecstasy pill / drugs into the mix. Asking this purely for research purposes you a'll understand. ;-)

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Heat exhaustion can be really painful. It usually brings me the worst headache and no power in my body. I am not sure if you take drugs it helps. It is important to be dehydrated to be more successful.

Reactions: losing hope and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I felt weak and nauseated and my head was pounding. I was really confused and could not put sentences together. I don't think its a terrible way to go but it's not comfy and peaceful either. Also if anyone finds you there is a good chance they will save you as it is difficult to act "normal".

However, Dr Mosley was also 67 years old. The elderly are WAY more susceptible to heat exhaustion than younger individuals. You can die this way, bit it's going to be a long, grueling wait for you.

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
However, Dr Mosley was also 67 years old. The elderly are WAY more susceptible to heat exhaustion than younger individuals. You can die this way, bit it's going to be a long, grueling wait for you.

Fair point about age being a factor. FYI, whilst I am 42 years old I am weaking my body via not getting essential vitimins like vit D (I am dark skinned so this really weakens me) or iron etc. Also I am masturbating like crazy & eat shit food & smoke LOTS of weed all of which helps weaken me. Basically after this I do feel like I have the body of a 70 years old (not 42 years).

So I wonder if that helps with heat exhaustion similar to age?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Nausea vomiting weakness. I don't think usually results in death but sometimes does for sure
I experienced it a couple times in vegas summer. But didn't come close to death
I don't know why that repeated like that
I think maybe when there's a delay when I hit the "post reply" and I think it didn't work and hit it again

Last edited: