H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Read through some comments on the SN megathread and realised that only large corporations that need it for use with meat can get a hold of it.

I can't cope with this shit. I am too much of a pussy to go out with more brutal and risky methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, releasespieces, NHLTradeRumor and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly does disgust me how it's this difficult to be free from this hellish world but this is unfortunately the reality. I'm also trapped here because of the risks and complications involved in suicide. I hate how reliable methods become more and more restricted, it's like people wish to make existence into a prison where we have to suffer so much in order to be free from it.

Last edited:
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Read through some comments on the SN megathread and realised that only large corporations that need it for use with meat can get a hold of it.

I can't cope with this shit. I am too much of a pussy to go out with more brutal and risky methods.
Not fully true, there's ways for people to get it as a private person, but it takes digging or someone can send you a private message for a source.

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepyturtle and Huntfish34
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
this is not true, you can obtain it thru simple google searches. Try a few chem vendors, many are lax

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
NHLTradeRumor

NHLTradeRumor

wow life sucks
Dec 13, 2022
You can dm me and I'll help.

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
No worries… the community will help