MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
So I haven't heard people talk about this, so when I'm extremely depressed, which I usually am, my heart physically hurts, like imagine always having your heart beat heavy and constantly being punched in the area. I hate the feeling, I hate being alone. Love isn't real, humans are sad disgusting creatures. I can't tell anyone these feelings because they will think I'm insane, I hate feeling that void where my heart is, I hope during my finally moments. I won't be hurting there anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25, CrestfallenMima, Lumina and 2 others
liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
I get that feeling sometimes too, it's horrifyingly painful to me. I don't know what triggers it for me sometimes.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence certainly is too cruel and it must be so awful suffering like that, I just think that humans are the worst species in general.

misarexic

misarexic

i’ve never felt so low
Jun 23, 2023
sometimes it feels like i got punched in the gut too, i hate the feeling but it kinda just comes and goes for me. i just want to stop feeling like this

Reactions: TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
So I haven't heard people talk about this, so when I'm extremely depressed, which I usually am, my heart physically hurts, like imagine always having your heart beat heavy and constantly being punched in the area. I hate the feeling, I hate being alone. Love isn't real, humans are sad disgusting creatures. I can't tell anyone these feelings because they will think I'm insane, I hate feeling that void where my heart is, I hope during my finally moments. I won't be hurting there anymore
understand exactly what you mean, and get this regularly. Feels like your heart is going to pop out of your chest. Its strong anxiety.
Add to it the gutted feeling in the stomach and it seriously makes you feel ill, I hate it

todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
I get that too, and wild panic together. I would ctb just to not feel it anymore