H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
I have all of my senses sharper than most people around me and before anyone asks, no I'm not autistic. This also includes hearing sensitivity. And assholes knowing this regularly make it a point to fuckin yell at me when talking. And it makes me wanna either kill them or myself. Just putting this out there if anyone can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: misophoned, Crono, Source Energy and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always hated noise made by other people and I've always tried to avoid it personally. Loud noise is really unbearable to me, it's so horrible what those people are doing but I'm not even surprised that humans act in such a cruel way.

• Hugs
Reactions: misophoned, Letgo, H.O.Xan and 1 other person
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I don't if it's exactly the same issue as yours, but I have misophonia and I truly hate a lot of sounds, such as coughing, throat clearing, chewing, etc. It really drives me insane. I cannot stand it. I get incredibly angry and pissed off, and can't focus on anything else.

Also, I'm sorry that people are so dismissive and trigger you on purpose. Unless they suffer from the same condition themselves, many people just think that you are making up bullshit or don't care.

• Love
Reactions: misophoned, Letgo and H.O.Xan