S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
Just wanted to throw out there that healthcare in the USA is criminally bad. There are some good doctors here but the way insurance works is literally criminal in my opinion. If you are poor enough to qualify for state insurance you can pretty much forget it as the limited number of participating doctors are not only horrible at what they do but don't function like normal doctors offices. You can't get anything done without an appointment that takes over a month. The staff at these places are unskilled randos so they can pay them less and they constantly make huge mistakes. The hospitals price gouge you to death which in turn drives up insurance costs. An entire bottle of Tylenol costs Around 5 dollars but they will charge you 75 dollars for a single tablet. When I had my knee surgery they charged over 100 dollars for the plastic tray they brought the razor in on to shave my knee. No joke. An EKG takes literally less than 5 minutes and they charge 200 dollars. This is why we can't have nice things!

The USA is supposed to be the richest country in the world but can't take care of its people properly. I should say they WONT take care of them. To buy healthcare through your employer costs around 300 a paycheck. And then you have deductables to pay before your insurance even kicks in as well as copays. It's a bad joke. Just criminal.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Libracusp_1022, Ligottian, MiseryWithoutCompany and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No arguments here. You should know by now that the basis for the entire US economy is based on greed. It's like the US had it's choice of choosing between all of the deadly sins and chose greed because they thought it would be the least offensive. It didn't have to be set-up that way. And there's just no fixing it. It will continue to just get worse and worse as time marches on.

Reactions: Sad_Sack, come to dust and Hirokami
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful and like it would cause more harm than it would help people. It's such a cruel world that we live in.

Reactions: Sad_Sack
S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
No arguments here. You should know by now that the basis for the entire US economy is based on greed. It's like the US had it's choice of choosing between all of the deadly sins and chose greed because they thought it would be the least offensive. It didn't have to be set-up that way. And there's just no fixing it. It will continue to just get worse and worse as time marches on.
It is so disgusting. You can't change it by voting either because both parties are really just one big group. They give the people the impression they are free and able to vote for their leader but its all just an illusion to keep people believing that they have a chance to actually choose their leadership.

Reactions: 710
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Nonexistent, scam , a ruse to bring you even more down. If I were to contract an illness that said little to no survival percentage , I would just want to go straight to hospice. Enough said

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Sad_Sack