wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
my head hurts so badly and i want to cut, but i dont want to deal with the trouble so it'd just be better to die. but i dont have any good methods if any at all so thats just pointless too.

dont bother suggesting methods because chances are i wont be able to access. i just need to blow off steam and none of my friends are responding. at this point i wonder if theyre even friends, just people online that don't as much as even look my way anymore when i'm not doing well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 710, Huntfish34, Lumina and 5 others
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
They obviously don't care about you if they're not responding and they probably wouldn't even understand you if you open up. At least that's the case with my "friends" I don't even bother thinking about them when I'm down. I wish everyone had someone they could open up to without being judged. But that's just how it is, wishful thinking won't make anything better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

Jul 5, 2023
They obviously don't care about you if they're not responding and they probably wouldn't even understand you if you open up. At least that's the case with my "friends" I don't even bother thinking about them when I'm down. I wish everyone had someone they could open up to without being judged. But that's just how it is, wishful thinking won't make anything better.
in all honesty there's not much left to even open up about with them. occasionally they respond but that's just what it is, only on occasion. i can't tell whether i prefer the fake positivity when they do respond or the radio silence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Lumina
Humanoid

Humanoid

Mar 26, 2023
Such 'friends' don't sound like real friends to be honest. If you want to talk about things you can always dm me, or just type a 5-paragraph vent post for everyone to see. I do truly wish you the best, either in life or death. (I also wanna quickly acknowledge your great music taste, TUYU is great lol)

• Hugs
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

Jul 5, 2023
Such 'friends' don't sound like real friends to be honest. If you want to talk about things you can always dm me, or just type a 5-paragraph vent post for everyone to see. I do truly wish you the best, either in life or death. (I also wanna quickly acknowledge your great music taste, TUYU is great lol)
thank you! it's appreciated. i'll probably be posting a lot here if things don't get any better, dying would be ideal to me personally but i don't see myself pulling it off anytime soon. (very nice to find another tuyu fan here as well, good taste! she was too perfect to not use here lol)

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's awful and tiring feeling trapped here, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this world, I wish it was easier to escape from all the suffering. And I just don't think that other people can be relied on honestly, most people are very self centred and only care about what directly affects themselves, those people don't really sound like friends to me. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: wristcutangel