princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
I just opened spotify to see him unlike the playlist i made about us if i wasnt already gonna ctb this wouldve done me in i feel sick i wanna throw up not to mention he ghosted me god i cant wait to ctb im just waiting for everyone to go to sleep i feel so sick i wanna vomit i hate him so much how could he do this shit to me fuck im gonna throw up

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, WAITING TO DIE and godsseepiestsoldier
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
I'm so sorry someone you cared about could do something so shitty to you. I hope stuff gets better and you meet someone who deserves you

• Love
Reactions: princexhhn and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
People are so childish and vindictive.
I'm sorry you've been treated this way.

• Love
Reactions: princexhhn
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
I'm so sorry someone you cared about could do something so shitty to you. I hope stuff gets better and you meet someone who deserves you
thanks man. tbh, i dont even want someone else, just wondering what happened to the "him" that loved me LOL
People are so childish and vindictive.
I'm sorry you've been treated this way.
thanks^-^ ur right hes been so childish and such an ass to me leading up to now T-T

• Hugs
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier and WAITING TO DIE
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Yeah there's lot of shitty people out there which is always frustrating. Even more frustrating how our brain operates in such a way that it keeps finding things to remind us of said people.

Don't worry though, we all hate your ex just as much as you do, so you're not alone :D

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MerryGoDown, Forever Sleep and princexhhn
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
Yeah there's lot of shitty people out there which is always frustrating. Even more frustrating how our brain operates in such a way that it keeps finding things to remind us of said people.

Don't worry though, we all hate your ex just as much as you do, so you're not alone :D
unfortunately its impossible for me to actually hate him T-T but thanks :)

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
unfortunately its impossible for me to actually hate him T-T but thanks :)
Heartbreak is difficult like that. But it'll get easier to hate him with time, don't worry :)

• Love
Reactions: princexhhn