MaidenException

MaidenException

god makes no mistakes but he MaidenException
Sep 26, 2022
My mother called and asked how I was doing. I made the mistake of being honest and opening up to her, telling her how depressed and hopeless I feel because of my disability and how it makes me feel like a failure.

Somehow this turned into an hour long fight with her screaming at me that I haven't lived up to her expectations and she's better off without me. Her words exactly.

Anyway, that gave me the push I needed to hit the literature and start reading case studies to compare methods again since I can't get N.

Thanks Mom, for once in my life you encouraged me! Tough love really does work <3

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: donealready, StrangePossum, Wasabi and 6 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I understand what you're going through. Whenever I get into a fight with my parents, sometimes I feel like grabbing the knife on the counter and slicing my neck. These kinds of moments give me rage and the push to die. But I calm down in the end, and go back to limbo *sigh* I wish there was an easier way out

• Hugs
Reactions: donealready and SectOfValtiel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people in this world really can be so insensitive and it's awful how so many just create more suffering when enough of it already exists in this world. I think that it's true that humans are responsible for so much of the torment that continues to exist and it must be horrible having to communicate with people like that. It really doesn't surprise me how so many people wish to die.

M

MideonNViscera

Student
Nov 26, 2021
Yeah, toxic parents are at the root of a lot of our problems, even when we don't realize it.