FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Long days and nights are always tiring, it's horrible to me how we cannot just easily set ourselves free from existence and forget about everything. Existing is such an unnecessary burden to me and temporary sleep could never offer much of a relief as long as the chance of waking is always there, I hate how temporary sleep isn't always straightforward to achieve and can easily be disturbed.

To me permanent nothingness is the best thing possible, I see beauty in the thought of being unable to experience anything for all eternity, existing only leads to more suffering and it's just futile and unappealing. Of course only those who not exist are truly fortunate as they are unable to suffer, I see life itself as being the true problem, which is why to me it would be so ideal to have the option of a death which is like falling into a deep sleep which is completely without the risks and complications of trying to plan a suicide method.

But obviously having the option to pass away peacefully in such a way is something that would be too good to be true in this cruel world and I see it as being tragic how that is the reality. Having the option to never wake would prevent so much suffering and I see value in this, as to me true peace could only ever exist in eternal nothingness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shivali, unnormal9, downndone2 and 18 others
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
i would love nothing more than to drift away to sleep peacefully, and never open my eyes again. if only it were that easy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wiltingorchid, Shivali, myusername890 and 4 others
annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
It really sounds peaceful, at the moment that is not something I want for myself, but It would be so amazing for that possibility to exist, for all the people that want it and maybe for myself in the future. As you often say, this is a cruel world.

• Hugs
Reactions: wiltingorchid, Shivali and CTB Dream
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I wish this was a dream, a nightmare that did not exist. I was happy for sure when I did not existed, no pain, didnt feel this despair in my chest

• Hugs
Reactions: wiltingorchid, Shivali, myusername890 and 2 others
W

wiltingorchid

Student
Apr 16, 2023
It really sounds beautiful. Just fading away into nothingness- without trying extremely hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali, myusername890, toyruin44 and 1 other person
Torch

Torch

My mind is filled with despair
Mar 18, 2023
i would love nothing more than to drift away to sleep peacefully, and never open my eyes again. if only it were that easy.
If only

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wiltingorchid, myusername890, CTB Dream and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya want close eye disapre this scnd

Reactions: myusername890
A

AsAboveSoBelow

Apr 2, 2023
Long days and nights are always tiring, it's horrible to me how we cannot just easily set ourselves free from existence and forget about everything. Existing is such an unnecessary burden to me and temporary sleep could never offer much of a relief as long as the chance of waking is always there, I hate how temporary sleep isn't always straightforward to achieve and can easily be disturbed.

To me permanent nothingness is the best thing possible, I see beauty in the thought of being unable to experience anything for all eternity, existing only leads to more suffering and it's just futile and unappealing. Of course only those who not exist are truly fortunate as they are unable to suffer, I see life itself as being the true problem, which is why to me it would be so ideal to have the option of a death which is like falling into a deep sleep which is completely without the risks and complications of trying to plan a suicide method.

But obviously having the option to pass away peacefully in such a way is something that would be too good to be true in this cruel world and I see it as being tragic how that is the reality. Having the option to never wake would prevent so much suffering and I see value in this, as to me true peace could only ever exist in eternal nothingness.
I wish for this too... I'm just curious though, you've been a member for quite a while, and you seem to be a prominent and active member.
What's stopping you? Are you living in a restrictive environment or country? Or unable to obtain methods? Or still ambivalent about living and dying and going to let nature runs its course..?

D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
I wish i had this option,i would be sleeping peacefully.I hate existing and feeling what i am feeling.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Never waking again is about as far away from the reality of suicide as one can get, sadly. The only methods available are brutish and painful. In fact, you are right that life has no value and living is a futile process. The suffering we experience is meaningless, except for the very rare instances of happiness, and dying would be the much better option. It's very tragic to be forced to exist in this world. It's tiring and exhausting.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish for this too... I'm just curious though, you've been a member for quite a while, and you seem to be a prominent and active member.
What's stopping you? Are you living in a restrictive environment or country? Or unable to obtain methods? Or still ambivalent about living and dying and going to let nature runs its course..?
The reality is that suicide just isn't straightforward in this world. All the methods are either complicated, risky or just inaccessible, sadly this is just the way that things are and this is why I'm still trapped here. I personally see no benefit to existing, there could never be one but if someone doesn't find a way to leave then they have no choice but to continue staying here.

• Informative
Reactions: unnormal9