FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it really is such a tragic and terrible thing to have the ability to exist in this world, it's a curse to be conscious and aware, trapped inside this flesh prison where there is no straightforward way to exit. The reality is that nobody who can be harmed by existence really is fortunate in any way and as long as we exist there is unlimited potential to suffer and there is no escaping from this as long as one exists here. This is why existence is a curse and it really is so prison like being trapped here in this world as we have limited control over our own existence. Factors that are out of our control can cause us to suffer much more, and anyway all that we are destined for is to suffer and decay from age.

This pointless experience is completely futile and unnecessary, there is nothing to be gained by staying here, instead there are just ways to be tormented. There was never a need for this curse to exist, yet sadly it does and it's very unfortunate how people continue to procreate and create more problems as a result. Existing in this hellish world is a burden to me and is something completely unappealing, I would view it as always being preferable to not exist but I believe that the best outcome is never existing at all. Nobody can be harmed by not existing, and I see life as being something that is best avoided. Life certainly leads to nowhere and nothing apart from us inevitably ceasing to exist, so it's very cruel how we cannot easily take control over our inevitable fate in a peaceful way. All those who wish to be gone should just be able to die in peace and I hate how despite the way that life really is, this society is still so anti suicide. This just further proves that this world certainly is hell.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: man_in_red:), Dark Moon, Buddha.chris and 8 others
nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
I agree - no one has the choice to be born. We just have to suffer as a result of it.

I'm gonna go out on my own terms. I don't care if it's not "socially acceptable." Everyone should have a choice on how, when and why. That choice should be theirs alone. And people should just respect that decision whatever it may be.

Reactions: 710
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
I certainly agree. Why do you stick around? There must be something holding up your exit. If life gave you just the right push of motivation would you put a plan in motion? Sorry if I'm being cold, but you've been on the forum a very long time and are very active here.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly agree. Why do you stick around? There must be something holding up your exit. If life gave you just the right push of motivation would you put a plan in motion? Sorry if I'm being cold, but you've been on the forum a very long time and are very active here.
After all, actually leaving this world is something that is very difficult to achieve, we do exist in an anti suicide society that restricts options of reliable suicide methods. If it was easier I would be long gone but I guess that I'm stuck here as if someone doesn't ctb they have no choice but to stay. I know that I've been on this site for a very long time unfortunately.

• Aww..
Reactions: exploitedbacteria
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
After all, actually leaving this world is something that is very difficult to achieve, we do exist in an anti suicide society that restricts options of reliable suicide methods. If it was easier I would be long gone but I guess that I'm stuck here as if someone doesn't ctb they have no choice but to stay. I know that I've been on this site for a very long time unfortunately.
You're right. Actually going through with CTB is a big deal, the biggest moment of someones life in many ways. I understand, I've been struggling with the thought of ending it all for the last 5 years or so. Wandering the woods with a noose in a drunken haze, buying formic and sulphuric acid, SN, antiemetics… etc. I'm hopeful to go through with it very soon , gather up the courage and release myself from this prison. I hope you find peace someday.

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
The very fact of existence is torture your 100 percent right being trapped in a never ending loop of suffering and depression is not any way to live .This life is not not those suffering from great pain it's built in every way to cast out those who are suffering and Inpower those who believe in restriction of pro choice this society is evil and corroded .