H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
I always ask myself "What's the worst that could happen?"

I want the answer to be "Death." and nothing else.

The thought of a chance of getting myself in a situation where a peaceful exit is not possible is my worst nightmare.

If I had everything ready, I wouldn't be so frozen and could actually try and take care of some issues in my life that need fixing. Therefore having the methods ready could actually improve my quality of life and actually make me live longer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ravel, donealready, Hanno and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's nice having methods ready

Reactions: HadItAll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do certainly think that just having the option of a reliable method could make existing more bearable if one knows that they are no longer trapped here. I very much envy those who have the option of a peaceful and reliable method available for them right now, those who managed to obtain N when it was once available are very fortunate. But I believe that we do all deserve the option of reliable methods so we can make the choice for ourselves without all of the potential risks and complications involved in suicide, leaving this world shouldn't be so difficult.

Reactions: HadItAll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
how to obtain?
Yes, how? Any countries in europe I could drive to and buy some?

Flight obviously wouldn't work.
From what I'm aware there isn't a way to get N anymore, there are only scams going around, so it's pointless trying to buy it online. I certainly wish that things weren't this way, but it's simply the reality.

Reactions: HadItAll and itsbeenawhile