Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Awhile ago me and my bf were playing a game together (we're long distant, of a few years) I randomly ask him if we were to meet in middle school would we still be friends? And he said "well no, because we'd be in different states" and "I wouldn't know you" other honest answers. Makes me wonder if I wanna see him again in another life after I ctb or let alone wait for him until he passes so we can see each other. He's very extroverted and has many friends, many friends who are girls too, so if I were to ctb he'd already have many girls lined up to date.
Not to mention we're 23 and he has his whole life ahead of him, so he'd definitely move on with a new wife (or husband), I mean obviously he will move on and I hope he does because he deserves someone who isn't quiet, a broke loser, mentally ill, insecure, and purges every food she eats. (Yes I was tht girl who basically asked if I were a worm would you still love me) I hate being emotional and insecure.

• Hugs
Reactions: zengiraffe, Hotsackage, Redacted24 and 4 others
L

losing_it

Sep 25, 2024
A man never forgets his first true love, no matter what

Reactions: Tac0Johnz, divinemistress36 and canijo
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
You ever wonder why he's with you though, in spite of those things you are going through. All the best

Reactions: Tac0Johnz