Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Last night i went to go into a crappy nightclub but it was close to our location, and the arse who was there said in a rude way "sit there quietly and don't move around the place because you might hit someone with your crutches" That pissed me off... we decide came back a couple of hours later and the doorman said

- Last time you both were here your friend (me) messed it

I just drank too much and got dizzy (bloody hell they remember this after one year, is it China?) then my friend said to the asshole of before "you have to talk to people with respect" and then the piece of shit said we weren't going in.

All that BS because they didn't want us to go in since minute one because we are not latin or disability (or both)

I said: alright, but have to be respectful if you want there EU customers (Dominican club)
Piece of shit: I know a lot of Europeans yadda yadda

We was like, ok, no problem, we will go for other places (not dumpy ones)

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i can only assume it was discrimination because i was a teenager but an employee accused me of stealing. sorry for not aging any faster, wearing a jacket because i was cold and taking pictures to make sure i was buying the right product for someone that wasnt in the store.
she followed me around the store, then followed me out of the store "i know what you did" "what did i do" "i know what you did" fucking bitch wouldnt even tell me just kept repeating the same stupid thing.
i just love being harassed for existing, i mean, who doesnt :meh:

Reactions: Zegers
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
i can only assume it was discrimination because i was a teenager but an employee accused me of stealing. sorry for not aging any faster, wearing a jacket because i was cold and taking pictures to make sure i was buying the right product for someone that wasnt in the store.
she followed me around the store, then followed me out of the store "i know what you did" "what did i do" "i know what you did" fucking bitch wouldnt even tell me just kept repeating the same stupid thing.
i just love being harassed for existing, i mean, who doesnt :meh:
I'm so sorry both of you went through this. It's disgusting. As a woman of color I literally don't wanna leave the house because of potentially getting hate crimed. Also because I wanna stay away from humans as much as I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Zegers and Life_and_Death
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
Last night i went to go into a crappy nightclub but it was close to our location, and the arse who was there said in a rude way "sit there quietly and don't move around the place because you might hit someone with your crutches" That pissed me off... we decide came back a couple of hours later and the doorman said

- Last time you both were here your friend (me) messed it

I just drank too much and got dizzy (bloody hell they remember this after one year, is it China?) then my friend said to the retard of before "you have to talk to people with respect" and then the piece of shit said we weren't going in.

All that BS because they didn't want us to go in since minute one because we are not latin or disability (or both)

I said: alright, but have to be respectful if you want there EU customers (Dominican club)
Piece of shit: I know a lot of Europeans yadda yadda

We was like, ok, no problem, we will go for other places (not dumpy ones)
i mean, using the ableist word "retard" is discrimination. i have cognitive impairment and i get that word a lot, paired with using a walker so… :/

anyway i face a lot of discrimination for being lgbt, being an adult living at home, and being disabled emotionally and physically. when you have a mobility aid, people treat you like you're diseased.

Reactions: makethepainstop and Zegers
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
My country (well, my continent) is heavily religious and heavily homophobic. My mother is homophobic, and she never fails to mention how disgusted and disappointed she is with gays. She asks me multiple times if I'm gay myself. I am, but I don't say it because I very well know that I will be in danger for it.

I used to hang around a lot of white people when I was younger, so even though I don't remember it, I probably was unknowingly targeted for my skin. That's not to say white people are evil, but, considering how many adults there were, I wouldn't put it past my ignorant child-brain that I missed some stuff. My sister certainly was harassed for her skin. I remember she came home crying because of it.

I was even bullied, and am bullied by blacks. I can't speak my mother tongue, or any African language other than the white man's tongue, so many black people call me white-washed, a disappointment. I remember I was taking an uber, and the dude went on a spiel for the whole ride (the ride was 20 minutes long) about how me, and my generation are "wrong" because we only know English, and that our culture is much more important than technology and shit.

I don't necessarily count this as discrimination. I say that because I've seen what true discrimination has done to people. My mother was raised in a time where she had to run and hide from the law because of the colour of her skin. Hell, her home town is in shackles, and ruins - it's disgusting, and it's a blatant reminder of how hard life was as a non-White under apartheid. This applies to every single non-White adult I know. Every single one of them, without fail, have had multiple near death experiences because of something they couldn't change. I remember my IT teacher in high school told us once about his experiences. He cried, just telling us how he had to hide in a pool at the dead of night to run away from the police. He was younger than 18 at that time. I mean because of this, I don't feel comfortable that my slight discomforts can be brandished under the same word as theirs. That's just my take, but whatever.

ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
Yep. Went through the standard trans discrimination for a few years while I was early to mid transition. This was a few years ago now, it was pretty different back then. It frustrates me to no end that things seemed to be getting better for trans people towards the back end of the 2010's and now studies are showing negative attitudes are actually making a comeback. Fucking modern trans discourse is an absolute shitshow nowadays and I put the blame mostly on that. I'm lucky I've been transitioning for 10 years and pass pretty consistently so I can effectively bypass a lot of negative attitudes that are seen today, thank god.

Reactions: Lawliet and Un-
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Try having a family of pious red-neck Christians, and being gay! The only thing worse would be living in a Muslim nation, there they kill you if you are discovered. Religious people are just such little darlings!

Reactions: Un-