Mugara

Mugara

if i count to ten, will it all go away?
Sep 12, 2018
Title. Mine just ended a month ago after 7 years and I'm confused if I ever been with that person for real, it seems more like a dream right now.
I still miss them but probably because it took too much of my life. And I can't think straight if I should let it go, or give it a try to rebuild?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Iwant2sleepforever, Nofaith and 2 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
3 years trying to make someone believe I was worth loving, FAILED

Reactions: lv-gras, Iwant2sleepforever and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
Let it go.

I had one long term relationship and I obviously self destructed when it ended.

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Personally after a long relationship like that I don't think I could ever move on.. But if you can go for it, hope you find someone you can spend the rest of your life with :)

M

Merseymike

Sep 1, 2018
I can't move on and don't want to. That's why I'm looking towards ctb

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mugara

Mugara

Sep 12, 2018
I can't move on and don't want to. That's why I'm looking towards ctb
Something similar happend to you? Please share your experience.

I want to cbt not because it ended, it was me who initiated the break up and honestly ruined everything good even within my own life beyond repairing, the loss of loved one just kind of just adds up. But I had no other choice as I started to lose control over myself so they won't be involed in shit I currently deal with.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Merseymike

Sep 1, 2018
My partner/husband left 4 months ago without warning after 26 years. Since then we have had one phone call and practical texts. I may be seeing him this week. He has treated me in a very cruel way but I still love him and don't want to go on without him.

Reactions: Sayo and Smilla
Mugara

Mugara

Sep 12, 2018
My partner/husband left 4 months ago without warning after 26 years. Since then we have had one phone call and practical texts. I may be seeing him this week. He has treated me in a very cruel way but I still love him and don't want to go on without him.

I'm so sorry to hear this. This is quite a lot of years behind. I wondered if something wrong with me that I maintain pure love towards my partner after all we've been through, but with your story I can find it possible. I hope you find strength, don't give up yet, men are quite unpredictable in such matter and they often don't deserve what we do for them, if I have the right to say so.

M

Merseymike

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks Mugara. I'm a man too and know exactly what you mean!