GotoHellforHeavensSa

GotoHellforHeavensSa

Mar 12, 2020
What i mean guys is if you ever considered about how cool would be to just go for a (for example) week long trip without destination, for pure feeling of running away. Just abandon present reality for quite some time, and go on a journey with someone. Without special need to worry for money, just catching moments. I do not hide that I caught this idea from the literature of "road". And surprisingly it's not that hard to get money for this purpose, but what always kept me from makin' this idea come true is lack of somebody to go with. None of my friends could afford disappearing for that amount of time, so i guess it's not happening in this lifetime, but still it is an literary theme, that is very much alluring to me. What are your thoughts on this topic guys? Do you find it interesting as much as i have?

1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
Sort of like an adventure. i always wanted to just hit the road and park my car some where and just venture into the forest and see where it takes me

Reactions: the box is empty
Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
What i mean guys is if you ever considered about how cool would be to just go for a (for example) week long trip without destination, for pure feeling of running away. Just abandon present reality for quite some time, and go on a journey with someone. Without special need to worry for money, just catching moments. I do not hide that I caught this idea from the literature of "road". And surprisingly it's not that hard to get money for this purpose, but what always kept me from makin' this idea come true is lack of somebody to go with. None of my friends could afford disappearing for that amount of time, so i guess it's not happening in this lifetime, but still it is an literary theme, that is very much alluring to me. What are your thoughts on this topic guys? Do you find it interesting as much as i have?
I have never gone on trips and all...I have been feeling worst about my life ...I got the same thought of traveling like this one last time....but got stopped due to corona thing...I'm not even lucky for doing this kind of stufff lol

GotoHellforHeavensSa

GotoHellforHeavensSa

Mar 12, 2020
I have never gone on trips and all...I have been feeling worst about my life ...I got the same thought of traveling like this one last time....but got stopped due to corona thing...I'm not even lucky for doing this kind of stufff lol

It would be nice to travel like that right before dying, you should try it someday anyways. I'm not talking about school or family trips 'cause what "makes" trip are people. Corona stopped you from traveling at all or just get rid of places you can go to?( i mean, for instance in my country they closed almost every public object)

Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
It would be nice to travel like that right before dying, you should try it someday anyways. I'm not talking about school or family trips 'cause what "makes" trip are people. Corona stopped you from traveling at all or just get rid of places you can go to?( i mean, for instance in my country they closed almost every public object)
Yeah...I don't want to go places catch Carona and give it to my family... otherwise I would travel freely even it's there