• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I considered to do this. But in Germany I read you can get a fine for it. Even if it is harmless. There are ridiculous cases. If the doctor has a good lawyer you can get fucked. Sometimes they threaten to sue you for mediocre reviews and they want you to prove that you actually were a patient or guest. It is such a joke. Even if you don't insult the person.

Here comes the story. I was in my self-help group and we talked about getting a new psychiatrist. Someone told us he considers to quit the psychiatrist he currently visits. I said jokingly please don't tell it is (Mrs. X). He said no. But a woman responded but (Mrs. X) is my psychiatrist. He said jokingly what a sympathetic woman. Really adorable and stuff like that. I described it the same way I did in this forum. This psychiatrist was so cold. I had the feeling I could give me a head shot in front of her and all she would care about was how to clean the room afterwards. I think the young woman found that hilarious. I recommended her to search for someone else. This psychiatrist is a witch. I could imagine she has blood on her hands simply does not give a shit. She is so unempathetic.

But her comes something that stunned me. As I said I considered to write a disastrous review for her to destroy her reputation. But the cases I read in newspapers scared me too much. Even with a psyeudonym you are not safe. Seemingly they even want that you use your clear name. Well I am not insane enough openly saying that I visit a psychiatrist with my clear name. For the purpose of this thread I made a research. There were quite some reviews about her. Pretty mediocre. I can remember one review was so on point and low key insulted her. All of the mediocre reviews are GONE. They all disappeared. Now you can only find perfect reviews about her 5 out of 5 stars. And the written reviews I found sounded pretty fake and sus to me. I am curious whether she called a lawyer to increase her reputation. I am glad I did not post any of these. What a bitch.

As I said I live in Germany. But I don't want to doxx myself. But there are many online videos of disturbing individuals who compare the psychiatry (where I was in) with what the Nazis have done. There are people who seem to be on crack or similar substances and insulting the psychiatry. Sadly I can't go into details. There was someone who said he cannot go back to the psychiatry because he went to hard on them in his online presence attacking and insulting the psychiatry.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: kinderbueno and wCvML2
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I have left online reviews though I wouldn't say they were gratuitously insulting.

"We are sorry about your bad experience"

Bitch, you're only sorry that your bottom line might be affected (much more relevant here than in Deutschland).

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
That's fucked up that professionals can call a lawyer and make non-perfect reviews disappear without a trace

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
That's fucked up that professionals can call a lawyer and make non-perfect reviews disappear without a trace
Not only professionals can do that. There are even restaurants doing it. This is utter bullshit.